Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

tax credits take 9

+7
doffcocker
Chairmanda
wanderlust
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Norpig
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

21tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:24

Natasha Whittam wrote:I made a mistake, she actually gets £400 per week in benefits on TOP of her salary.

That's £1600 per month tax free. That's higher than the national average wage!!

And you think that's fair just because she's dropped a few sprogs?

Link...?

22tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:What if you could provide for them but then you lost your job? Or your partner died? Or your business went under? You can't plan for these things and these low income workers who are doing everything right trying to get out of poverty deserve support.

Well done though Boggers, glad to see you putting some real opinions together mate.

You should be financially sound, set for life even. If you want to bring more than 2 children into this world.

23tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 13:36

I'll ignore the set for life part, as that would reserve the right to have a child to about 1% of the population which is ludicrous.

As for financially sound, who's to say these people weren't when they had kids? See my first point. The fact of the matter is this is an attack on working people and it's completely wrong, not even the mainstream media are behind it in full. Instead of setting these economic targets for recovery (which Osborne manages to miss anyway) we should be focussing on growing our economy and you do that by supporting low income families, boosting productivity and earning more in taxes. We're in real danger of going back into recession at this rate, the entire theory of austerity is flawed.

24tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 14:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

25tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 14:57

Genuine question to people who voted Tory on here, does the above video not piss you off in any way?

26tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 15:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Genuine question to people who voted Tory on here, does the above video not piss you off in any way?

Politicians break promises, it's not exclusive to the Tories.

27tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 15:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I'll ignore the set for life part, as that would reserve the right to have a child to about 1% of the population which is ludicrous.

As for financially sound, who's to say these people weren't when they had kids? See my first point. The fact of the matter is this is an attack on working people and it's completely wrong, not even the mainstream media are behind it in full. Instead of setting these economic targets for recovery (which Osborne manages to miss anyway) we should be focussing on growing our economy and you do that by supporting low income families, boosting productivity and earning more in taxes. We're in real danger of going back into recession at this rate, the entire theory of austerity is flawed.

No one needs 4 kids, absolutely no one.

I agree that people who lose their jobs, or their partner leaves/dies should get help....but that's completely different to people choosing benefits as a lifestyle which is what the Tories are trying to change.

28tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 15:24

How the flippety jib is taking working tax credits away from the low paid ( paid being the operative word there - ie the salary they get for doing their job of work) "trying to dissuade people from choosing to live on benefits", rather than working?

You idiot.

It's more likely to encourage it, you plank.

I can see why you haven't made a meaningful contribution to the philosophy thread.

29tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 15:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

David Cameron should go back to working for Carlton (ITV).

30tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 15:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:How the flippety jib is taking working tax credits away from the low paid ( paid being the operative word there - ie the salary they get for doing their job of work) "trying to dissuade people from choosing to live on benefits", rather than working?

You idiot.

It's more likely to encourage it, you plank.

I can see why you haven't made a meaningful contribution to the philosophy thread.

I'm talking tax credits in general - the majority of tax payer spend goes on child tax credits. That means people with kids.

You utter gobshite.

31tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 15:37

Complete bollocks.

And you know it.

Who told you that anyway - the Bolton fans at that bus stop in Aspull you pass on your way to the match?

32tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 15:39

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Genuine question to people who voted Tory on here, does the above video not piss you off in any way?

Politicians break promises, it's not exclusive to the Tories.

Exact same answer as every other Tory seems to give and I don't get it. Why aren't you pissed off that they lied to you? Why just bend over and take it?

33tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 15:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Complete bollocks.

And you know it.

Who told you that anyway - the Bolton fans at that bus stop in Aspull you pass on your way to the match?

I don't go anywhere near Aspull, stop making shit up.

34tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 15:40

Very Happy

35tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 15:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Embarrassing nat. Flirting with the enemy

36tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 15:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Exact same answer as every other Tory seems to give and I don't get it. Why aren't you pissed off that they lied to you? Why just bend over and take it?

They're all liars, I accepted that a long time a go.

I didn't vote them in because of their hard line on tax credits, I don't claim tax credits, so why should I get excited by it?

I don't blame people for defending their right to keep what they thought was a permanent "deal", but they should try looking at it from the point of view of a childless worker like myself - why should I subsidise their choice to have kids?

37tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 15:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Isn't it time that if political parties can't keep to their promises when in power then they are ousted and a new general election begins or similar?

I klnow I will probably get laughed at but isn't it time that something was done? Very Happy

38tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 15:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KP, stop using that bloody smiley. Are you a grown man or a 15 year old girl? I can't take anything you say seriously until you stop this embarrassing habit.

39tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 15:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it's not subsidising having kids, its subsidising parents going out and getting a job rather than just claiming benefits and contributing nothing to society

40tax credits take 9 - Page 2 Empty Re: tax credits take 9 Wed Oct 28 2015, 16:00

Norpig wrote:it's not subsidising having kids, its subsidising parents going out and getting a job rather than just claiming benefits and contributing nothing to society

:clap:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum