Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lennon not rushing into market

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lennon not rushing into market Empty Lennon not rushing into market Sun Oct 26 2014, 15:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

NEIL Lennon insists he is not looking to dive straight into the transfer market despite being linked with a string of his former players in the last fortnight.

Familiar names such as Kris Commons, Anthony Stokes (pictured), Danny Graham, Gary Hooper have circulated in the press since his arrival but the new Wanderers boss insists he wants to assess the squad of players currently at his disposal before looking towards new signings.

“People keep saying ‘are you going to bring one or two in?’ It’s natural because of the position we’re in but I’d rather work with what I’ve got at the minute,” he told The Bolton News.

“There will come a point where I’ll say I’m happy or we really need to get better in but at the minute it’s too early to suggest I’m looking here, there or anywhere.

“At the minute I think I’ve been linked with every ex-Celtic player I’ve every worked with. I’m dragging Henrik (Larsson) over from Sweden too.”

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/11559289.Lennon_not_rushing_into_market/

2Lennon not rushing into market Empty Re: Lennon not rushing into market Wed Oct 29 2014, 16:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know the money must be burning a hole in his pocket but our Neil is just going to have keep the big fat cheque book closed for the next few millenia....

3Lennon not rushing into market Empty Re: Lennon not rushing into market Wed Oct 29 2014, 18:08

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

All the best produce is gone this time of day anyway. You have to get there early, Neil!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4Lennon not rushing into market Empty Re: Lennon not rushing into market Wed Oct 29 2014, 18:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope he's serious about Henrik Larsson, even at his age he'd score more than Beckford.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum