Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Scott be banned till after Christmas

+8
wanderlust
Copper Dragon
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

YES or NO

Should Scott be banned till after Christmas Vote_lcap78%Should Scott be banned till after Christmas Vote_rcap 78% [ 14 ]
Should Scott be banned till after Christmas Vote_lcap22%Should Scott be banned till after Christmas Vote_rcap 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Then we can all enjoy our time on here.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Since Nuts started we've only (reluctantly) given up on two people - and both for the same reason - because they simply went on and on and on about the same old thing every time, on every thread - and would not pack it in after being asked nicely loads of times to please do so.

After a while it starts to effect the forum by pissing loads of people off who simply did not want to read about THEIR 'issue' all the bloody time, on every single thread.

I don't think you need to be brain surgeon to see which way this is going to end unless things change soon.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its a shame because I like Scott, he can be a right laugh. 
He needs to lighten up and be funny again.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't mind if any of it was remotely funny, but when you remember there are grown men behind keyboards typing this stuff it becomes unspeakably tragic.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:when you remember there are grown men behind keyboards typing this stuff it becomes unspeakably tragic.

And women.

All a bit weird this, it wasn't long ago Scott and Bread were tight. Up the bum and all that football firm stuff, so what went wrong?

Scott's not the sharpest tool in the box as we all know, I'm surprised anyone's taking him seriously enough for this to go on like it has.

Seems like Bread, Scott and Bonce have taken leave anyway! I'd imagine they're 3 of the most prolific posters in recent months so something needs to be done to get them back on terms and posting again.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:All a bit weird this, it wasn't long ago Scott and Bread were tight. Up the bum and all that football firm stuff, so what went wrong?

Scott's  the sharpest tool in the box as we all know, I'm surprised anyone's taking him seriously enough for this to go on like it has.

Seems like Bread, Scott and Bonce have taken leave anyway! I'd imagine they're 3 of the most prolific posters in recent months so something needs to be done to get them back on terms and posting again.

This Very Happy

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Banks of the Croal wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:All a bit weird this, it wasn't long ago Scott and Bread were tight. Up the bum and all that football firm stuff, so what went wrong?

Scott's  the sharpest tool in the box as we all know, I'm surprised anyone's taking him seriously enough for this to go on like it has.

This Very Happy

That Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

All a bit Burnden Aces-esque.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Up the BURNDEN ACES, I am sure Sluffy agrees  Laughing

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Mr Magoo wrote:Up the BURNDEN ACES, I am sure Sluffy agrees  Laughing

Burnden Aces WAS an excellent forum.

When I modded it it averaged 380 posts a day - to put that into some comparison, that was more than double Nuts lifetime average of 182 posts per day, more than what The Wanderer averages these days and was on a par with ww.

Now unfortunately for that site, it is riddled with fake accounts (the few genuine posters it as left are so young and guillible that they don't even realise that they are conversing with the same person who is using multiple accounts to groom converse with them!)

It's major threads these days are about Dr Who (193 posts) and the gormless US TV show 'Walking Dead' (52 posts) which as actually been stickied!!!

Football wise the Huddersfield match thread didn't even have a single post during the couse of the whole match!

I put in an awful lot of my time and effort for free into building BA into what it was, so it gives me no pleasure to see what it now as become.

The owner of the site Manny is solely intrested in making as much money as possible from the adverts on there, so much so that he seldom posts at all on his own forum!

If the owner has given up on his own site and lets the trolls infest it (simply to keep up some semblence of a post count) then is it any wonder why the stickied thread on the Walking Dead suddenly becomes so ironic and meaningful?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Scott's not the sharpest tool in the box as we all know, I'm surprised anyone's taking him seriously enough for this to go on like it has.

I don't think anyone as any idea why Scott took against Bread.

Yes I know there was an upset between the two some time back but I was able to help them mend bridges and as you say they did seem to get on really well for quite a long period during the 'Bum' period.

I haven't a clue where all Scott's vitriol against Bread sprang from a second time and I've not been around to patch things up behind the scenes (maybe I couldn't have anyway) but he's ignored our friendly warnings to desist, ignored bans and continued to plough into Bread, so much so as to making him want to leave (and Bounce too).

Clearly that is unacceptable and Scott as paid the price for that now.

I liked Scott he made me laugh but enough is enough.

I'm fairly sure both Bread and Bonce will be back but if you want Scott try Burnden Aces where he will be in amongst all the multiple fake accounts and trolls.

Hope he likes the Walking Dead.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

As tragic as this is, that last sentence made me snicker.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

It's probably unfair of me to start offering up explanations as to my interpretation of Scott's sudden decision to start attacking me on here, as he obviously can't now offer his counterpoint position, so I won't.

All I will say is that I'm very disappointed and a bit saddened by the fact that he suddenly felt the need to abandon 12 months of peace and started hurling offensive abuse in my direction for no apparent reason because I genuinely enjoyed being a part of all the "Up the BUM!" stuff that he created.

It's a real shame how things have played out and I'm genuinely sorry.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

All I will say is that I'm very disappointed and a bit saddened by the fact that he suddenly felt the need to abandon 12 months of peace and started hurling offensive abuse in my direction for no apparent reason because I genuinely enjoyed being a part of all the "Up the BUM!" stuff that he created.

He seemed to turn against you when he realised he wasn't literally going up your bum.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:
Banks of the Croal wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:All a bit weird this, it wasn't long ago Scott and Bread were tight Up the bum?

This Very Happy

That Very Happy
The other...

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

What an idiot. Probably votes UKIP.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:

He seemed to turn against you when he realised he wasn't literally going up your bum.

Bit of a slippery slope this...

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Bit of a slippery slope this...
Yes, homophobic statement!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Yes, homophobic statement!

What's homophobic about suggesting Scott took the hump because Breadman wouldn't return his affections?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum