You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Bring back AD & Scott

Bring back AD & Scott

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Bring back AD & Scott Empty Bring back AD & Scott on Wed Dec 03 2014, 22:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
These two have always been mouthy pricks, it's great entertainment and most of the time funny, well I think so as I do not take anything said by a stranger over the internet seriously.

People like that will prevent the site from going stale, I mean, already the stench of the Burnley fan is growing stronger...

2Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Wed Dec 03 2014, 22:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Boggersbelief wrote:already the stench of the Burnley fan is growing stronger...

Very Happy

3Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Wed Dec 03 2014, 22:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Perhaps Angry Dad and Scott should apologise.

4Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Wed Dec 03 2014, 22:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Perhaps Angry Dad and Scott should apologise.

What for?

5Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Wed Dec 03 2014, 22:42

Guest


Guest
Not too bothered either way, didn't find either particularly offensive or entertaining personally.

My issue is that this pair get banned yet the blatant racism from the likes of 84 goes Unchecked.

6Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Wed Dec 03 2014, 22:42

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Boggersbelief wrote:These two have always been mouthy pricks, it's great entertainment and most of the time funny, well I think so as I do not take anything said by a stranger over the internet seriously.

People like that will prevent the site from going stale, I mean, already the stench of the Burnley fan is growing stronger...

I believe that is the longest ever post you've made on here Boggers.

And it mentions me.  cheers

7Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Wed Dec 03 2014, 23:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
bwfc1874 wrote:Not too bothered either way, didn't find either particularly offensive or entertaining personally.

My issue is that this pair get banned yet the blatant racism from the likes of 84 goes Unchecked.

That is incorrect.

Mr 84 has received a temporary ban on here for racist remarks in the past and is fully aware of what will happen if he ever does so again.

8Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 08:56

Guest


Guest
Looking forward to the permanent ban coming very soon then.

9Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 09:08

Guest


Guest
My issue with Scott is the fact that, yes, we had a serious falling out about a year ago but we sorted it (with help from Sluffy) and I honestly thought it was over and done with.

We communicated via PM and both apologised and I really thought that was the end of the matter.

Fast forward to about three weeks ago and suddenly, Scott's pissed up (by his own admission) and I gently suggested that he should drink some coffee and turn in but he took this the wrong way and started hurling abuse at me.

I opted to ignore this and decided to simply ignore him.

He then spent the next week following me round on here, poking and having a dig at pretty much everything I posted.

I appealed to him to pack it in for the sake of everybody else on here but he responded by calling me a dickhead and telling me what a cock I was and how nobody liked me.

Now I'm big, daft and ugly enough to look after myself and don't take anything posted on an internet forum too seriously, but Scott's clearly got a thing about me which is festering away inside, eating him up.

And he's proved that he's never going to let it go because otherwise, we wouldn't have had 12 months of peace and "friendship" thrown away, the first time he got pissed up and let his true feelings take control.

All I'm going to say is, if the mods want to let him back, fair enough but I'll be avoiding him because I think he's unstable and can't be trusted not to rake over old ground and kick off again because he's done it before.

If he does come back, keep an eye out for him trying to provoke me because it will happen....

10Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 10:10

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
bwfc1874 wrote:Looking forward to the permanent ban coming very soon then.
You can always put him on ignore!?!  Much easier to get involved in conflict and dish out some insults though? 
He provide similar distraction to Scott and AD in his own way, and you never fail to rise to the bait!!! 
So deal with your problem.

11Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 11:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Soul Kitchen wrote:
You can always put him on ignore!?!  Much easier to get involved in conflict and dish out some insults though? 
He provide similar distraction to Scott and AD in his own way, and you never fail to rise to the bait!!! 
So deal with your problem.

I hope SK never gets banned, poking fun at the bellend never grows old.

12Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 14:19

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Soul Kitchen wrote:
You can always put him on ignore!?!  Much easier to get involved in conflict and dish out some insults though? 
He provide similar distraction to Scott and AD in his own way, and you never fail to rise to the bait!!! 
So deal with your problem.

I hope SK never gets banned, poking fun at the bellend never grows old.
Thanx for that vote of confidence! Great how your rotating head changes Arrow ,  last week you wanted me banned!?! 
However I do always feel that I am being accosted by a dead sheep when you start having a pop. santa

13Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 14:48

Guest


Guest
@Soul Kitchen wrote:Thanx for that vote of confidence! Great how your rotating head changes Arrow ,  last week you wanted me banned!?! 
However I do always feel that I am being accosted by a dead sheep when you start having a pop. santa

Over 3,000 posts in and the wait drags on for an interesting comment from SK.

14Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 15:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
bwfc1874 wrote:
@Soul Kitchen wrote:Thanx for that vote of confidence! Great how your rotating head changes Arrow ,  last week you wanted me banned!?! 
However I do always feel that I am being accosted by a dead sheep when you start having a pop. santa

Over 3,000 posts in and the wait drags on for an interesting comment from SK.
Hahaha

15Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 15:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
To be honest, if you've never been banned by a football forum you've never lived.

16Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 15:47

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I got banned on this site once, I was innocent.

17Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 15:49

Guest


Guest
@Natasha Whittam wrote:To be honest, if you've never been banned by a football forum you've never lived.

Is that where we're setting the benchmark now....?

:facepalm:

18Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 15:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:

Is that where we're setting the benchmark now....?

:facepalm:

It's definitely up there in my 5 top achievements in life.

19Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 15:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Even bigger than your business achievements?
Bring back AD & Scott MRS-MOPP-logo

20Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 15:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:Even bigger than your business achievements?

Preston Businesswoman of the Year (twice) is also up there.

21Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 16:03

Guest


Guest
Just out of interest, what does Whittam International actually do?

I'm genuinely interested.

And do you need any consultants to come in and charge you a fortune for telling you what you already suspect about your business' failings?

Come on.......gizza job, miss.......

And I promise I won't :shit: on your toilet floor.

22Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 16:04

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I bet lots of things have been up there.

23Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 16:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:Just out of interest, what does Whittam International actually do?

Her crime scene cleaning is very good.
Pest control,also top class. :good:

24Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 16:10

Guest


Guest
Does she do dry cleaning?

I had an accident........

Bring back AD & Scott 41farVH5YJL

25Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 16:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bring back AD & Scott Scared-woman

26Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 16:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Mental note to self, don't browse Bolton Nuts whilst eating cheese on toast!

27Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 16:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bring back AD & Scott 9k=

28Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 16:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bring back AD & Scott 7308-burnt%20toast.220w.tn

29Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 17:05

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
@Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
@Soul Kitchen wrote:Thanx for that vote of confidence! Great how your rotating head changes Arrow ,  last week you wanted me banned!?! 
However I do always feel that I am being accosted by a dead sheep when you start having a pop. santa

Over 3,000 posts in and the wait drags on for an interesting comment from SK.
Hahaha
Take a bow gimpy, you've finally amused a fellow poster, even if it's one of the more simpler ones! :clap:

30Bring back AD & Scott Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott on Thu Dec 04 2014, 17:21

Guest


Guest
Bring back AD & Scott Tumblr_inline_mwkvfa83IH1rzgs9v

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum