Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bring back AD & Scott

+12
Norpig
Bwfc1958
mark leach
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

201Bring back AD & Scott - Page 11 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Sun Dec 07 2014, 22:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Quite right. The main reason I'm on here is for the fun of it.
Nuts has some very funny,clever posters,who never fail to make me laugh.
Long may that be the case.
I agree with that Bonce and it just shows what fun they are missing due to them still having to come over to check the forum out and still trying to slag the place off there, very immature if you ask me.

Two complete and utter oddballs that thankfully have gone for good if you ask me.

They think that they will have upset me calling me kinky pants but I found it rather amusing! Very Happy

202Bring back AD & Scott - Page 11 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Sun Dec 07 2014, 22:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never harm me. They should incorporate that sentence in the EU charter on human rights.

203Bring back AD & Scott - Page 11 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Mon Dec 08 2014, 01:11

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Tough and Ruthless & Rough and Toothless... cracked me up!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

204Bring back AD & Scott - Page 11 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Sat May 12 2018, 19:21

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bump

205Bring back AD & Scott - Page 11 Empty Re: Bring back AD & Scott Sat May 12 2018, 19:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott has moved to the Congo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum