Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

green and white

+2
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1green and white Empty green and white Fri Dec 05 2014, 20:57

Anyone going to own up?

2green and white Empty Re: green and white Fri Dec 05 2014, 20:58

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its Bread

3green and white Empty Re: green and white Fri Dec 05 2014, 21:01

Nah. Bread was nemesis

4green and white Empty Re: green and white Fri Dec 05 2014, 21:01

It's honestly not me.

You have my word.

May my dick fall off if I'm lying.

5green and white Empty Re: green and white Fri Dec 05 2014, 21:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just found a penis in my Super Toastie.

6green and white Empty Re: green and white Fri Dec 05 2014, 21:09

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That nothing  unusual for you Nat.

7green and white Empty Re: green and white Fri Dec 05 2014, 21:09

Was it yours?

8green and white Empty Re: green and white Fri Dec 05 2014, 21:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just found a Super Toastie in my penis.

9green and white Empty Re: green and white Fri Dec 05 2014, 21:13

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No it wasn't Green & White.

10green and white Empty Re: green and white Fri Dec 05 2014, 21:14

I meant nats

11green and white Empty Re: green and white Sat Dec 06 2014, 11:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not a clue whats going on here, i've been ill for a few days so didn't come on here and missed all the fun! Was green and white another fake account?

12green and white Empty Re: green and white Sat Dec 06 2014, 12:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's one of the number of fake accounts that infest Burnden Aces and have driven away the few decent posters that they had left.

It's done purely with the intent of keeping up a semblence of a post count on the forum and thus the owner can keep earning money from the adverts he is paid to host on his site.

Clearly the owner and mods don't give a toss about any decent person posting on the forum - it's only the money that they are after.

We at Nuts don't exploit anyone, least of all fellow Wanderers fans!

This particular account is a man pretending to be a woman - wonder where they got that sort of idea from?

Rolling Eyes

13green and white Empty Re: green and white Sat Dec 06 2014, 12:31

Fair play to the owner of the site for making money out of it, the adverts are far from intrusive and anybody that uses ad blocker (thanks Karly for letting me know to download that!) won't even see them. 

I get that you have a history with BA but do we need to sink to the level of bitterness that they have against you and this forum? You've put together a very good forum here and the posts/topics/users are on the whole far superior, there's no need to make these claims about their site.

14green and white Empty Re: green and white Sat Dec 06 2014, 12:36

bwfc1874 wrote:Fair play to the owner of the site for making money out of it, the adverts are far from intrusive and anybody that uses ad blocker (thanks Karly for letting me know to download that!) won't even see them. 

I get that you have a history with BA but do we need to sink to the level of bitterness that they have against you and this forum? You've put together a very good forum here and the posts/topics/users are on the whole far superior, there's no need to make these claims about their site.

Whoa, hang on.

The mods on BA have been posting negative comments about Nuts all week (ever since the two idiots who got banned on here began their concerted anti-Nuts campaign), so I think it's only fair that Sluffy be allowed to voice his opinion on it all on here.

He's not over there, stirring up shit with them, he's merely offering his opinion on the situation on here, which is fair enough in my book.

15green and white Empty Re: green and white Sat Dec 06 2014, 12:44

Hence why I say - 

'I get that you have a history with BA but do we need to sink to the level of bitterness that they have against you and this forum?' 

Every so often this topic comes up and goes round and round in circles with mud slinging on both sides - mainly from BA. All I'm saying is ignore them and show them to be the bitter, pathetic ones. It's just football forums, if they've got nothing better to do than laugh at 'groin' then let them.

16green and white Empty Re: green and white Sat Dec 06 2014, 12:50

Fair comment.

:like:

17green and white Empty Re: green and white Sat Dec 06 2014, 12:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

bwfc1874 wrote:Fair play to the owner of the site for making money out of it, the adverts are far from intrusive and anybody that uses ad blocker (thanks Karly for letting me know to download that!) won't even see them. 

Just for the record.

It is simply a matter of fact that I stated and nothing at all to do with bitterness.  People have eyes and brains and can see that for themselves!

Indeed if you have read my past comments about BA since Nuts was founded you will see that if I have any emotion whatsoever about BA, it is of sorrow as to what it as now fallen to, after all the effort and toil I had previously put into that site making it for quite a while the finest BWFC forum around.

18green and white Empty Re: green and white Sat Dec 06 2014, 13:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

This particular account is a man pretending to be a woman - wonder where they got that sort of idea from?

Rolling Eyes

You absolute twat. Breadman may come across as a bit poncy but he is all man.

19green and white Empty Re: green and white Sat Dec 06 2014, 13:59

Ba Dum, Tish.........!

You here all week?

20green and white Empty Re: green and white Sat Dec 06 2014, 14:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next