Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Lennon Thought - Reading

+2
wanderlust
karlypants
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21What Lennon Thought - Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: What Lennon Thought - Reading Mon Dec 08 2014, 21:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:So you think Pratley's better on the ball than Davies?

Not for a minute. But I don' think we miss Davies because he doesn't contribute enough to be missed.

I'd like to think neither Davies or Pratley will be here next season. But I doubt anyone is stupid enough to take either of them.

22What Lennon Thought - Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: What Lennon Thought - Reading Tue Dec 09 2014, 08:40

I think you're way off and our performances since Davies has been injured haven't been quite as fluid. But agree to disagree.

23What Lennon Thought - Reading - Page 2 Empty Re: What Lennon Thought - Reading Tue Dec 09 2014, 08:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pratley has improved slightly recently but when we bought him i thought he had made his name as a goal scoring midfielder which he hasn't really shown for us. We are lacking a bit of creativity in midfield without Mavies and Chungy will be going to the Asia cup in January. Hopefully Eidur can step in and give us that touch of class in the middle we need.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum