Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can You Remember Your First Date?

+7
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
Mr Magoo
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 16:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was in Preston this morning when I heard some bloke shouting "Natasha! Natasha!" across the road. I looked up and as he was a bit chavvy looking I carried on walking and ignored him.

Unfortunately he decided to run after me, trust me to choose today to wear my 5 inch Louboutin heels so I was unable to outrun this potential stalker. Anyway, turns out he was Mark James, the first boy I ever dated when I was about 14. In those days he was skinny with a full head of hair. Today he was chubby with a Homer Simpson haircut.

Once he'd caught his breath (took 15 minutes) he proceeded to tell me his life story: two failed marriages, shooting blanks, failed hair transplant that left him in hospital for 6 months etc, etc. I definitely dodged a bullet because I was ready to marry him 20 years ago when he shared his Lion Bar with me on Avenham Park.

Can you remember the first person you dated? Do you often think of them and what might have been if you'd stayed together? Have you seen them recently?

2Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 17:02

Sharon Wilson circa 1978.

She stole my can of pop, snapped my Zorro sword then pushed me off the wall that you used to have to climb up on Valletts Lane to get to Shepherds Cross Street playing fields.

I believe she joined the army when she grew up and is possibly a lesbian.

3Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 17:18

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Shepherd Cross Street playing fields,  the multi function recreational area had a lot to answer for!
Can't remember any particular names now but loads of mischief, especially beyond around the garages that backed onto Oxford Grove and Avondale Street.

4Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 17:23

Soul Kitchen wrote:Shepherd Cross Street playing fields,  the multi function recreational area had a lot to answer for!
Can't remember any particular names now but loads of mischief, especially beyond around the garages that backed onto Oxford Grove and Avondale Street.

Boo!

Bottom Level hooligan alert!

We stayed on the top pitches because you lot were dangerous mentalists.

5Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 17:34

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

:banned: UI was about ten years before your time!Smile
The top level was great for coming down on a sledge or the odd car bonnet.
I bet I can find some buried golf sticks as well but for forgetting where they are!

6Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 17:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Janice Webb,around 1967. Ugly as sin,but blessed with a huge pair of bazookas.
Took her to the fair in Farnworth. Pissed off with another lad a year older. (her,not me)
This site is always great for a few memories. http://www.boltonrevisited.org.uk/a-farnworth-wakes02.html

7Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 17:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
I believe she joined the army when she grew up and is possibly a lesbian.

Did all your ex-girlfriends go this way?

8Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 17:49

Generally yes.

That or they became nuns.

Either way, they gave up on blokes.

What was I doing wrong?

9Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 17:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Generally yes.

That or they become nuns.

Either way, they give up on blokes.

What am I doing wrong?

Turning up. Very Happy

10Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 17:53

Bastard!

Very Happy

I think my cycling helmet may have put them off:

Can You Remember Your First Date? Cartman_special_olympics_icon

11Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 18:30

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Soul Kitchen wrote::banned: UI was about ten years before your time!Smile
The top level was great for coming down on a sledge or the odd car bonnet.
I bet I can find some buried golf sticks as well but for forgetting where they are!
I went to primary school at St Joseph's on shepherd cross street. Used to love it in winter when it snowed. Everyone flying down the hill on their plastic reading folders from the top field like they were going for the gold medal in the luge at the winter Olympics. Them were the days. Used to play for Oxford Grove FC for a while on the bottom field as well before they moved to church road playing fields.

12Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 18:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
I went to primary school at St Joseph's on shepherd cross street. Used to love it in winter when it snowed. Everyone flying down the hill on their plastic reading folders from the top field like they were going for the gold medal in the luge at the winter Olympics. Them were the days. Used to play for Oxford Grove FC for a while on the bottom field as well before they moved to church road playing fields.

This isn't a thread to reminisce about the good old days, answer the fooking question you bellend.

13Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 18:36

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I bet KP does, his arse is probably still soar.

14Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 18:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I bet KP does, his arse is probably still soar.

Start your own gay sex thread if you must Magoo, this is about your first love.

Tell us about your first date Magoo, farm animals not included.

15Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 18:40

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

This isn't a thread to reminisce about the good old days, answer the fooking question you incredibly intelligent person who I have the utmost admiration for.
Oh ok.......no then.

16Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 18:56

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:

This isn't a thread to reminisce about the good old days, answer the fooking question you bellend.
I'll bet 58 got upto mischief on Sheppy, it was as I said earlier a multi recreational area, it's just that in his case, and mine, it was reality and possibly prefers, as I do, to keep "early fondles"  as good memories to cherish but not to share!
Not all men boast about their past conquests like you'd like to!!!Smile

17Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 19:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
I'll bet 58 got upto mischief on Sheppy, it was as I said earlier a multi recreational area, it's just that in his case, and mine, it was reality and possibly prefers, as I do, to keep "early fondles"  as good memories to cherish but not to share!
Not all men boast about their past conquests like you'd like to!!!Smile

No one asked you to kiss and tell. You bellend.

18Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 19:27

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I bet Nat gave it away on her first date.

19Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 20:08

Mr Magoo wrote:I bet Nat gave it away on her first date.

Nah, I reckon she's always charged for it.

20Can You Remember Your First Date? Empty Re: Can You Remember Your First Date? Fri Dec 12 2014, 20:09

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Breadman wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:I bet Nat gave it away on her first date.

Nah, I reckon she's always charged for it.
:rofl: :rofl:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum