Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Common People Holiday Advice Needed

+6
Mr Magoo
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
MartinBWFC
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Common People Holiday Advice Needed Empty Common People Holiday Advice Needed Wed Dec 31 2014, 18:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My sister and her husband have had a tough time over the last two years or so, so always wanting to help people I have agreed to take their kids on holiday next Summer for 10 days - so they can go away on their own somewhere and have a proper break.

Anyway, I have little experience of the sort of holiday that families and common folk go on so I am hoping the good (common) people of Bolton Nuts can recommend somewhere. I'm not necessarily looking for specific hotels or apartments, just a town or village will do.

This is what I'm looking for:

1) Must be within 3 hours flying time from Manchester

2) A family place - I don't want to be rubbing shoulders with slags and chavs.

3) Have a decent selection of restaurants.

4) Near the beach.

Not much to ask is it - you must have some recommendations?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:My sister and her husband have had a tough time over the last two years or so, so always wanting to help people I have agreed to take their kids on holiday next Summer for 10 days - so they can go away on their own somewhere and have a proper break.

Anyway, I have little experience of the sort of holiday that families and common folk go on so I am hoping the good (common) people of Bolton Nuts can recommend somewhere. I'm not necessarily looking for specific hotels or apartments, just a town or village will do.

4) Near the beach.

Spain.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:My sister and her husband have had a tough time over the last two years or so, so always wanting to help people I have agreed to take their kids on holiday next Summer for 10 days - so they can go away on their own somewhere and have a proper break.

4) Near the beach.

I am working in Tunisia at the moment, and it would be ideal for you, just under 3 hours flight time, you may want to look at something on the lines of Holiday Village, loads of top, top restaurants, and right on the beach.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:

4) Near the beach.

I am working in Tunisia at the moment, 
Martin in there, a good enough reason not to go tbh. Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Spain.

Cheers, I've just booked.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Spain.

Cheers, I've just booked.
you'll love it, it full of people from Spain.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sorento in Italy is what you are looking for Nat. Beautiful on the Italian coast.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

She's booked, end of thread!!!

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

http://www.fieldofdreamsadultresort.com/

Here you go Nat perfect for the family, lovely open spaces.

10Common People Holiday Advice Needed Empty Re: Common People Holiday Advice Needed Wed Dec 31 2014, 19:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks Magoo, I just called my niece and nephew over to have a look and they were thrilled.

11Common People Holiday Advice Needed Empty Re: Common People Holiday Advice Needed Wed Dec 31 2014, 19:58

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Glad to help Nat :drinks:

12Common People Holiday Advice Needed Empty Re: Common People Holiday Advice Needed Wed Dec 31 2014, 21:57

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Thanks Magoo, I just called my niece and nephew over to have a look and they were thrilled.

You took Magoo's advice over mine? I mean honestly, Magoo? The guy is a bellend.

13Common People Holiday Advice Needed Empty Re: Common People Holiday Advice Needed Wed Dec 31 2014, 22:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Italy isn't child friendly MB, I'm thinking more along the lines of Spain.

14Common People Holiday Advice Needed Empty Re: Common People Holiday Advice Needed Wed Dec 31 2014, 22:09

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Thanks Magoo, I just called my niece and nephew over to have a look and they were thrilled.

You took Magoo's advice over mine? I mean honestly, Magoo? The guy is a bellend.
Happy new year MB ::FU:: Very Happy

15Common People Holiday Advice Needed Empty Re: Common People Holiday Advice Needed Wed Dec 31 2014, 22:12

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Mr Magoo wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

Happy new year MB ::FU:: Very Happy
Very Happy

16Common People Holiday Advice Needed Empty Re: Common People Holiday Advice Needed Wed Dec 31 2014, 22:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat/MB, stop talking to yourself you dickhead.

And a happy new year

17Common People Holiday Advice Needed Empty Re: Common People Holiday Advice Needed Wed Dec 31 2014, 23:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Took the family to Menorca when the kids were little and we had a wonderful time, so much so that when they were a few years older we took then back again - big mistake!

Menorca was great for kids up to about the age of 10 or 11 - after that there was nothing to keep the teenagers amused.

18Common People Holiday Advice Needed Empty Re: Common People Holiday Advice Needed Wed Dec 31 2014, 23:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I have been told that Coventry is quite nice in the summer and it ticks all your boxes. Perhaps Hipster will confirm this when he next logs on.

19Common People Holiday Advice Needed Empty Re: Common People Holiday Advice Needed Wed Dec 31 2014, 23:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ffs Nat said she'd booked half way through the thread and you still feed the fucking monster!?!
How numb is that?

20Common People Holiday Advice Needed Empty Re: Common People Holiday Advice Needed Wed Dec 31 2014, 23:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Ffs Nat said she'd booked half way through the thread and you still feed the fucking monster!?!
How numb is that?

Someone's had a shandy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum