Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Catholic Atrocity

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another Catholic Atrocity Empty Another Catholic Atrocity Tue Jan 27 2015, 23:10

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

2Another Catholic Atrocity Empty Re: Another Catholic Atrocity Wed Jan 28 2015, 09:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As long as they confess they will be forgiven. No harm done... oh wait. 

As hitch used to say "gruesome virgins"

3Another Catholic Atrocity Empty Re: Another Catholic Atrocity Wed Jan 28 2015, 14:08

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What is it with catholic priests and little boys and c of e vicars they all do it, i was brought up catholic and know how they look on things so its a mystery to me why priests molest boys and why is it mainly boys?? what's wrong with girls?? not that i'm saying they should do that, and the church alway's tries to hush it up which is unforgivable. Nothing like that happened to me when i was an alter boy in junior school.

4Another Catholic Atrocity Empty Re: Another Catholic Atrocity Wed Jan 28 2015, 14:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:What is it with catholic priests and little boys and c of e vicars they all do it, i was brought up catholic and know how they look on things so its a mystery to me why priests molest boys and why is it mainly boys?? what's wrong with girls?? not that i'm saying they should do that, and the church alway's tries to hush it up which is unforgivable. Nothing like that happened to me when i was an alter boy in junior school.

It's because men who were too ugly to pull are traditionally encouraged by their mothers to become a member of the cloth where they have the power to shag anything that moves. Either that or it was good kudos in Ireland to have a priest in the family.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum