Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another C OF E Atrocity

+3
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Jake McHale
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another C OF E Atrocity Empty Another C OF E Atrocity Wed Jan 28 2015, 00:14

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

A woman Bishop that church is finished.

2Another C OF E Atrocity Empty Re: Another C OF E Atrocity Wed Jan 28 2015, 00:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:A woman Bishop that church is finished.
Was listening to Absolute Radio yesterday on the home time show and wondered why they kept repeating the recording where one bloke said "not in the bible" or along those lines...

3Another C OF E Atrocity Empty Re: Another C OF E Atrocity Wed Jan 28 2015, 09:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Men are always threatened by women because, deep down, they know they will do the job better.

Just watch 'The Manageress' for proof.

4Another C OF E Atrocity Empty Re: Another C OF E Atrocity Wed Jan 28 2015, 09:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha "job."

I can't believe you can get paid for crap like this.

I might apply

5Another C OF E Atrocity Empty Re: Another C OF E Atrocity Wed Jan 28 2015, 10:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:haha "job."

I can't believe you can get paid for crap like this.

I might apply

I suspect your past would count you out.

6Another C OF E Atrocity Empty Re: Another C OF E Atrocity Wed Jan 28 2015, 14:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"That Church" was already finished. In 2014 a report was published that a mere 800k worshippers go to a C of E church on an average Sunday - half the number that went in the '60s.

Bit rich calling it the national religion seeing as it represents 1.3% of the population.
Approx the same number of Catholics go to Mass - although there are now more left footers than prods in the UK.

Seeing as around 4% of Brits are Muslim and they have a much higher attendance rate at the mosque...

a) should Islam become our national religion?
b) should we not have a national religion?
c) should C of E promote more women in a desperate bid to regain attendances in order to justify it's status as the national religion?

7Another C OF E Atrocity Empty Re: Another C OF E Atrocity Wed Jan 28 2015, 14:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You don't go to Bolton matches but you class yourself as a Bolton supporter.

8Another C OF E Atrocity Empty Re: Another C OF E Atrocity Wed Jan 28 2015, 14:54

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:"That Church" was already finished. In 2014 a report was published that a mere 800k worshippers go to a C of E church on an average Sunday - half the number that went in the '60s.

Bit rich calling it the national religion seeing as it represents 1.3% of the population.
Approx the same number of Catholics go to Mass - although there are now more left footers than prods in the UK.

Seeing as around 4% of Brits are Muslim and they have a much higher attendance rate at the mosque...

a) should Islam become our national religion?
b) should we not have a national religion?
c) should C of E promote more women in a desperate bid to regain attendances in order to justify it's status as the national religion?
B

9Another C OF E Atrocity Empty Re: Another C OF E Atrocity Wed Jan 28 2015, 18:29

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I was talking with a vicar a while back about the world only began 6000 years ago ,so i said what about the dinosaur relics that are millions of years old and he said god probably put them there to test our faith they are fake.

10Another C OF E Atrocity Empty Re: Another C OF E Atrocity Wed Jan 28 2015, 18:37

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Jake McHale wrote:I was talking with a vicar a while back about the world only began 6000 years ago ,so i said what about the dinosaur relics that are millions of years old and he said god probably put them there to test our faith they are fake.

Gods a tease like that, the little rascalĀ Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum