Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yet another Religious atrocity

+28
Jake McHale
Numpty 28723
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
wanderful life
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
wanderlust
jusi333
Mr Magoo
okocha
bwfc71
mark leach
Reebok Trotter
White84
Bollotom2014
boltonbonce
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
32 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 45]

1Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 11:48

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Last edited by xmiles on Fri Jul 31 2015, 17:21; edited 1 time in total

2Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 12:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Strange that because Islam is the religion of peace as we know.

3Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 12:52

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Hipster_Nebula wrote: Strange that because Islam is the religion of peace as we know.
When I saw that you had commented on this thread hipster, I knew before I clicked on it you were going to say that  Very Happy

4Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 12:54

Avenging the prophet Muhammad. Delusional pricks.

5Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 13:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Strange that because Islam is the religion of peace as we know.

You need a new catchphrase. Bellend.

6Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 13:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote: Strange that because Islam is the religion of peace as we know.
When I saw that you had commented on this thread hipster, I knew before I clicked on it you were going to say that  Very Happy

It never gets old... unlike killing innocent people in the name of religion.

7Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 13:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How do you know it had anything to do with religion? They haven't caught the gunmen and no one has taken responsibility.

More religious hate from Hipster.

8Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 13:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I suspect it was something to do with what the gunmen were shouting as they killed people in cold blood.

a video is available if you want to be put off your dinner.

9Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 13:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I suspect it was something to do with what the gunmen were shouting as they killed people in cold blood.

They were shouting in English? How helpful of them.

10Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 13:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Religion, the biggest evil in the World!
I have yet to find a follower of any religion that practices what they preach!!

11Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 13:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I suspect it was something to do with what the gunmen were shouting as they killed people in cold blood.

They were shouting in English? How helpful of them.

No they were shouting "allah akbar" 

but it's not unusual for people to worry about condemnation of the attacks rather than the actual attack. 

thats why things like this continue to happen.

12Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 13:22

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Soul Kitchen wrote:Religion, the biggest evil in the World!
To most people yes. If you asked Nat I think it would come in behind Liam Trotter and fat people.

13Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 13:28

Hipster_Nebula wrote:but it's not unusual for people to worry about condemnation of the attacks rather than the actual attack. 

So if the world condemned Islam and not just Islamist extremists the attacks would stop?

14Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 13:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think taking a bit of a deeper look at the cause and motivation might be a good idea yes. 

obviously killing people is "extreme" but I also happen to think views like this are extreme. 

but of course people are welcome to disagree. 

15Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 13:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

but it's not unusual for people to worry about condemnation of the attacks rather than the actual attack. 

It could be a set up to bring shame to religion.

16Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 13:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It could be i'll concede that but It would have to be an unspeakably well orchestrated conspiracy worldwide, highly unlikely.

I'm for religious freedom obviously but I don't agree that religious freedom should be used to persecute people in or outside of the faith thats my opinion.

17Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 13:43

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

It could be a set up to bring shame to religion.
Yes,because Islam is viewed in such high regard by the west. We need to think of something to tarnish it's good reputation.

18Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 13:46

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think taking a bit of a deeper look at the cause and motivation might be a good idea yes. 

obviously killing people is "extreme" but I also happen to think views like this are extreme. 

but of course people are welcome to disagree. 

Completely agree with you on both points, and if we could just rid the world of religion that would be great. But realistically it's not going to happen whether it be by education or other means there are too many desperate for something to believe in, even in the absence of any evidence. 

Cracking down on all hate preachers is obvious, but I think it's far more complex to address the root cause of the attacks than simply condemning Islam as a whole. I'd imagine that would just make things worse.

19Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 13:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I totally agree, all I think should happen is a civilised debate at a high level. Nothing should stand in the way of freedom to live without persecution and that means inside and outside religious practice. (for me)

20Yet another Religious atrocity Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 14:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Me thinks they were shouting Allah is at Akbar's and his fans got the wrong country so decided to let a bit of steam off there for their mistake!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 45]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum