Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yet another Religious atrocity

+28
Jake McHale
Numpty 28723
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
wanderful life
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
wanderlust
jusi333
Mr Magoo
okocha
bwfc71
mark leach
Reebok Trotter
White84
Bollotom2014
boltonbonce
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 45]

41Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 07:24

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Churches, gogs, mosques, you can shut the lot for me. A waste of bricks and mortar.

42Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 07:42

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:Churches, gogs, mosques, you can shut the lot for me. A waste of bricks and mortar.
This.

43Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 07:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 wrote:The beers were flowing freely but 13/14 stated burning every mosque in the Uk would be fine by them one was too pissed to comment so I'd say around the 100% Mark.

There's definitely a top job waiting for you at YouGov.

44Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 10:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I notice one of the French cops who was murdered happened to be a Muslim as well.

45Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 10:46

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Soul Kitchen wrote:Churches, gogs, mosques, you can shut the lot for me. A waste of bricks and mortar.
shutting them is a little different than burning them to the ground and then murdering every Muslim that lives in Bolton. I don't agree with Islam either but I also don't agree with killing all to be rid of a few.

46Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 11:40

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Only one said 'if we start in Blackburn.
The beers were flowing freely but 13/14 stated burning every mosque in the Uk would be fine by them one was too pissed to comment so I'd say around the 100% Mark.
Are Bolton fans Racist no they don't like Islam.A very random survey however it showed the feeling among Wanderers fans in Scott's who at that time were asked a question.[/quote]

Scotts! That popular great bastion of public opinion. Rolling Eyes

47Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 11:54

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bwfc1958 wrote:
shutting them is a little different than burning them to the ground and then murdering every Muslim that lives in Bolton. I don't agree with Islam either but I also don't agree with killing all to be rid of a few.
I don't agree with religion full stop!!
There's dickheads throughout who profess to be this and that, confess their "sins", then start again.
The biggest cnuts are the ones that advertise it the loudest.
A big problem with Islam is that there is no functioning "head oncho" to bring them all into line as say the Pope.
The leader of their beliefs is dead and gone and his belief can't speak, hence there will never be condemnation wholesale of Muslim atrocities.

48Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 12:50

White84 wrote:Allah Akbar does that come with Pilau rice and a Naan Bread.
Done a little survey in Scott's at the Blackburn Rovers match,explaining the Nuts board.
I said if you woke up in the Morning and every Mosque in the Uk was burned to the ground would any of you Wanderers fans be upset.
With a sweeping majority of about 12 stood in the Corner near the TV near the door.I cannot write down the language but out of a rough guess 12-14 12 said it would make there Sundays,let's do it now were comments,fuck them all,carpet bomb Deane after all the white people were told of said bombing.
Only one said 'if we start in Blackburn.
The beers were flowing freely but 13/14 stated burning every mosque in the Uk would be fine by them one was too pissed to comment so I'd say around the 100% Mark.
Are Bolton fans Racist no they don't like Islam.A very random survey however it showed the feeling among Wanderers fans in Scott's who at that time were asked a question.

Genuinely laughable.

So you and 12 other similarly uneducated mates decide that burning down all mosques would be a good thing and you think that's an accurate measure of public opinion?

What you fail to see is that your ignorance and intolerant attitude is exactly the same extremist views as these nutters hold, you clearly don't have the brainpower to see that your views are as fucked up as theirs. I imagine you're a supporter of Britain First, a group which to the sane majority in the country are moronic thugs and a complete laughing stock.

The failure to permanently ban White84 speaks volumes. I'm looking forward to the mod response on this one.

49Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 12:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

The failure to permanently ban White84 speaks volumes. I'm looking forward to the mod response on this one.

White84 is my favourite poster, stop causing trouble you bitch.

50Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 12:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White84 is also one of my favorite posters, and i'm not racist in the slightest.

51Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 13:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat's favourite poster is white84 but accuses me of religious hatred calling for high level debate and condemnation of stone age ideologies. 

:facepalm:

52Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 13:08

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What I hate is back stabbing cnuts who have fuck all to offer themselves but banning protestations!
I'll bet moaning at 84's postings are better than having a jump in some quarters!!

53Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 13:10

Soul Kitchen wrote:What I hate is back stabbing cnuts who have fuck all to offer themselves but banning protestations!
I'll bet moaning at 84's postings are better than having a jump in some quarters!!

How did I know you'd be the first to comment here? Back stabbing? What on earth are you talking about.

You're a bigoted old twat SK.

54Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 13:18

Will the last one out of Nuts please turn off the lights?

Thanks.

55Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 13:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Nat's favourite poster is white84 but accuses me of religious hatred calling for high level debate and condemnation of stone age ideologies. 

:facepalm:

He's my favourite poster because he's unintentionally funny.

You used to be my favourite poster before you started mocking my beliefs.

56Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 13:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:What I hate is back stabbing cnuts who have fuck all to offer themselves but banning protestations!

How did I know you'd be the first to comment here? Back stabbing? What on earth are you talking about.

You're a bigoted old twat SK.
If I was referring to you I would have typed wank not jump!
I love how you jump so easily, pardon the pun!?!

57Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 13:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

58Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 14:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

59Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 15:40

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The more shit I read about these pricks, the more it reminds me of The Game of Thrones!

60Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 3 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 17:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:The more shit I read about these pricks, the more it reminds me of The Game of Thrones!

True..but at least Game of Thrones is enjoyable viewing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 45]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum