Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yet another Religious atrocity

+28
Jake McHale
Numpty 28723
Reebok_Rebel
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
wanderful life
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
wanderlust
jusi333
Mr Magoo
okocha
bwfc71
mark leach
Reebok Trotter
White84
Bollotom2014
boltonbonce
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 45]

21Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 14:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Right, the 1874 & Hipster religious hate show has started.

So you should get rid of religion just because a tiny minority are terrorists?

A tiny minority of terrorists have red hair - should we get rid of everyone with red hair?
A tiny minority of terrorists will support BWFC - should we get rid of anyone who supports BWFC?

Bellends.

22Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 14:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Right, the 1874 & Hipster religious hate show has started.

A tiny minority of terrorists have red hair - should we get rid of everyone with red hair?
A tiny minority of terrorists will support BWFC - should we get rid of anyone who supports BWFC?

Bellends.

hipster_nebula wrote:I'm for religious freedom obviously

23Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 14:20

Natasha Whittam wrote:Right, the 1874 & Hipster religious hate show has started.

Bellends.

Give it a rest Nat, I've argued the Soul Kitchen, White 84 bigots as much as anybody. I've no problem with religion at all if people feel the need to be religious I've no problem with it. Unfortunately it's twisted into a form of hate by nutters with political agendas, as a non-religious person I think it would be easier and better if religion had never been invented in the first place. 

But as I say above realistically that's never going to happen so we need other solutions rather than universal condemnation.

24Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 14:27

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's a 1st century religion which hasn't moved on, and one that isn't compatible with western society.

How do you stop events like this happening?.... too late I'm afraid.

25Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 14:41

Think you're probably right Copper.

26Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 14:49

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bellends.
Take comfort from the fact that there will always be people who believe in greater beings and that will never change!
Some people even hide under the bed sheets rather than realise the truth, it's called the comfort blanket thing.
Religion, comfort for the insecure.

27Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 16:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Religion was obviously invented by the devil.

28Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 20:09

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It is bizarre how people are so brainwashed into believing that their religion is right. There is absolutely no proof anything is right, no one has seen any god, heard any god, there is no evidence of a god. If someone claimed in 2015 to be the son of God they would be ridiculed and laughed at and thought to be nuts, but because of writings in books from 2000 years ago people believe it?
It is just bonkers.

29Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 20:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:It is bizarre how people are so brainwashed into believing that their religion is right. There is absolutely no proof anything is right, no one has seen any god, heard any god, there is no evidence of a god. If someone claimed in 2015 to be the son of God they would be ridiculed and laughed at and thought to be nuts, but because of writings in books from 2000 years ago people believe it?
It is just bonkers.

Just because something isn't proven doesn't mean it didn't happen. It was a bit more difficult back in year zero to record what went on, the internet was still in its infancy.

I saw God once, he spoke to me in a dream. He said I was chosen to be a legend.

30Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 20:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:It is bizarre how people are so brainwashed into believing that their religion is right. There is absolutely no proof anything is right, no one has seen any god, heard any god, there is no evidence of a god. If someone claimed in 2015 to be the son of God they would be ridiculed and laughed at and thought to be nuts, but because of writings in books from 2000 years ago people believe it?
It is just bonkers.

Just because something isn't proven doesn't mean it didn't happen. It was a bit more difficult back in year zero to record what went on, the internet was still in its infancy.

Might I suggest one of you was pissed.

31Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 20:32

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
It is just bonkers.

Oh come on Nat, these stories were just all made up, Noah's Arc, Jesus walking on water, Adam and Eve, etc.
It really is unbelievable people believe all this nonsense.

If there was a God who was so all powerful, what does he look like, who created him, where does he live? And if God did exist why doesn't he come down and just clear everything up. Would a God really let ISIS carry on like they are?

32Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 20:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

If there was a God who was so all powerful, what does he look like, who created him, where does he live? And if God did exist why doesn't he come down and just clear everything up. Would a God really let ISIS carry on like they are?

God will send another flood to rid the planet of man. But man has only been on the planet a few thousand years - give it another million years and God will step in.

He has other planets to deal with you know.

33Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 20:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

God will send another flood to rid the planet of man. But man has only been on the planet a few thousand years - give it another million years and God will step in.

Yeah look what he did on Mars and the Moon, obliterated everything!

34Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 20:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

You idiot, the moon isn't a planet.

35Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 21:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

You idiot, the moon isn't a planet.

Yeah sorry I forgot, it's really your arse! Laughing

36Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 21:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

Don't you always say that the human race won't last another century..

37Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 23:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

All 'greater beings' are comfort blankets for insecure people!
Surgically remove the dicks of these purportrators when caught and leave them wondering how they'll deal with their 70 virgins when the glory day comes!!!?

38Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Wed Jan 07 2015, 23:35

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Here's another sobriquetish oxymoronic idea. If suicide bombers get paradise and 40 virgins, stand fast Natasha, why are the leaders not insisting on being first?

39Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 01:29

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Allah Akbar does that come with Pilau rice and a Naan Bread.
Done a little survey in Scott's at the Blackburn Rovers match,explaining the Nuts board.
I said if you woke up in the Morning and every Mosque in the Uk was burned to the ground would any of you Wanderers fans be upset.
With a sweeping majority of about 12 stood in the Corner near the TV near the door.I cannot write down the language but out of a rough guess 12-14 12 said it would make there Sundays,let's do it now were comments,fuck them all,carpet bomb Deane after all the white people were told of said bombing.
Only one said 'if we start in Blackburn.
The beers were flowing freely but 13/14 stated burning every mosque in the Uk would be fine by them one was too pissed to comment so I'd say around the 100% Mark.
Are Bolton fans Racist no they don't like Islam.A very random survey however it showed the feeling among Wanderers fans in Scott's who at that time were asked a question.

40Yet another Religious atrocity - Page 2 Empty Re: Yet another Religious atrocity Thu Jan 08 2015, 02:36

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

White84 wrote:Allah Akbar does that come with Pilau rice and a Naan Bread.
Done a little survey in Scott's at the Blackburn Rovers match,explaining the Nuts board.
I said if you woke up in the Morning and every Mosque in the Uk was burned to the ground would any of you Wanderers fans be upset.
With a sweeping majority of about 12 stood in the Corner near the TV near the door.I cannot write down the language but out of a rough guess 12-14 12 said it would make there Sundays,let's do it now were comments,fuck them all,carpet bomb Deane after all the white people were told of said bombing.
Only one said 'if we start in Blackburn.
The beers were flowing freely but 13/14 stated burning every mosque in the Uk would be fine by them one was too pissed to comment so I'd say around the 100% Mark.
Are Bolton fans Racist no they don't like Islam.A very random survey however it showed the feeling among Wanderers fans in Scott's who at that time were asked a question.
:facepalm: You've gone and done it again 84. We already know that is your view also. How can you say that isn't racist. Clearly you 'surveyed' a bunch of racist morons. You can't just burn down all the mosques and kill all the Muslims. If a white British christian commited an act of terrorism you wouldn't burn down all the churches would you?
What sets us apart from the Islamic extremists is that we have common sense and understanding of the fact you can't blame everyone of the same race or religion as the extremists for the crimes that the terrorist minority commit.

1874 will have a field day with this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 45]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum