Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

6 Months for Horse Rapist?

+9
karlypants
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
Keegan
Jake McHale
Bwfc1958
Numpty 28723
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

16 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Tue Feb 10 2015, 13:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oliver Lown, 29, from Ipswich has been sentenced to 6 months in prison for filming himself having sexual intercourse with a horse and a dog.

6 months! Can you fucking believe it! This isn't some Ched Evans style case where the victim may or may not have consented to intercourse, it was made clear to the court that neither the dog or horse were dressed provocatively, neither had been drinking, and neither consented to being penetrated.

So why only 6 months? Are we saying raping a dog is a lesser crime than raping a human? Is it not worse in a way because animals can't speak? If this man had raped a child or a disabled adult he'd be going down for 15 years or more.

To make matters worse, Lown was a fucking vet! Surely a position of responsibility in the animal world.

Yet there doesn't seem to have been any rage about this lenient sentence, no writing to the Justice Minister demanding a review or people queuing up to stick a sharpened toothbrush between Lown's ribs in the prison showers.

Makes me ashamed to be British.

26 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Tue Feb 10 2015, 13:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He should be put down the freak

36 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Tue Feb 10 2015, 13:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:He should be put down the freak

Agreed.

I don't even know how you shag a horse (I don't really want to know Magoo), mine won't even let me brush it without a struggle.

46 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Tue Feb 10 2015, 14:13

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's just another everyday tale of Ipswich folk.

He wanted flagellation and necrophilia taken into account as well but his lawyer told him he was flogging a dead horse there.

56 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Tue Feb 10 2015, 14:20

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Did this actually happen or have you been reading the daily sport again? If it did happen then I think an appropriate punishment would be to let the horse bang him. He wouldn't be walking very far after that let alone shagging various animals. Fucking weirdo.

66 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Tue Feb 10 2015, 14:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Did this actually happen or have you been reading the daily sport again? If it did happen then I think an appropriate punishment would be to let the horse bang him. He wouldn't be walking very far after that let alone shagging various animals. Fucking weirdo.

Don't ever doubt me again.

You could just Google "bestiality" you lazy bugger. But here you go:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-31094143

76 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Tue Feb 10 2015, 14:26

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Looking at him, you'd think he wouldn't say boo to a goose.

86 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Tue Feb 10 2015, 14:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:Looking at him, you'd think he wouldn't say boo to a goose.

Stop making light of this serious issue, this guy is a serious danger to any animal. How would you feel if you got home and found this guy poking your pussy?

96 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Tue Feb 10 2015, 14:58

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He was a vet then,maybe he lost a tool and was looking for it.

106 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Tue Feb 10 2015, 15:15

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Stop making light of this serious issue, this guy is a serious danger to any animal. How would you feel if you got home and found this guy poking your pussy?

The point I'm making is a serious one - that appearances can be deceptive.

The moral is be careful who gets access to your furry friend (or your goose), however weedy they may look. 

116 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Tue Feb 10 2015, 17:02

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Lown was a fucking vet!
Ba-dum-tish!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

126 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Tue Feb 10 2015, 17:18

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Why have you broken with years of tradition and picked a photo of Gok Wan for your avatar?

I thought you only had pictures of birds?

136 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Tue Feb 10 2015, 17:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

She wants to show you How To Look Good naked.

146 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Tue Feb 10 2015, 18:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He got caught in the act by his neyyyyybour.

156 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Tue Feb 10 2015, 18:56

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nat did the horse complain did it have a solicitor, Talking off Horses, i feel sorry for your boyfriends having to have sex with you, you old NAG.

166 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Tue Feb 10 2015, 22:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You musn't be all there to be shagging animals like Magoo! Very Happy

176 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Wed Feb 11 2015, 00:35

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Have you seen the size of a horses dick its like a commercial fire extinguisher.

186 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Wed Feb 11 2015, 00:40

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Have you guys read about Malcolm Brenner? He was seduced by a Dolphin. I'm serious.

196 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Wed Feb 11 2015, 00:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol! There are some strange folk out there Keegan! Very Happy

206 Months for Horse Rapist? Empty Re: 6 Months for Horse Rapist? Wed Feb 11 2015, 00:57

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Yep... dude has a book and a movie about his experiences. I guess the statute of limitations must have passed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum