Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

your plan for the impending zombie apocalypse

+3
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
boltonbonce
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Yeah okay so i have watched 5 seasons of the walking dead in 3 weeks. (Pretty good actually.......should have its own sticky Wink )

Anyway, what would your plan be?

Ive already earmarked a base that can be completely sealed off on the lower levels, with viewing points on all sides. Close to plenty of food and fuel places for scavenging (and an argos, you have to be close to an argos) plus an army reserves 5 minutes away. (Does anyone know if ay reserve barracks will have weapons as may need to change my plan if not)

For travelling to a secure compound once supplies run low im thinking a group 4 security prison transport van. Practical!!!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I intend to tackle them head on with my prototype mobile gramophone.
I have the largest collection of Bruce Forsyth records in England,and I intend to charge into them at full pelt.
An early blast of 'Mr Bojangles' will strike fear from the off, and by the time i get to 'The lady is a tramp' they'll be begging for mercy.
your plan for the impending zombie apocalypse Our_Masters_Voice

Last edited by boltonbonce on Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce wrote:I intend to tackle them head on with my prototype mobile gramophone.
I have the largest collection of Bruce Forsyth records in England,and I intend to charge into them at full pelt.
An early blast of 'Mr Bojangles' will strike fear from the off, and by the time i get to 'The lady is a tramp' they'll me begging for mercy.
your plan for the impending zombie apocalypse Our_Masters_Voice

Suicide that bonce. Far too open. What if they are the running type like world war z or dawn of the dead. Youll be off that bike before the needle hits the vinyl

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never underestimate Brucie. They've yet to face anything like it.

They do say the only way to kill them is damaging the brain. This may be the most inhumane way though.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'd leave a few laptops and pads strewn about, opened at the Burnden Aces site.

That should stop them in their tracks - after all it IS The Walking Dead forum.

They would be waiting around eagerly awaiting the next post on the stickied thread!

Sluffy wrote:I'd leave a few laptops and pads strewn about, opened at the Burnden Aces site.

That should stop them in their tracks - after all it IS The Walking Dead forum.

They would be waiting around eagerly awaiting the next post on the stickied thread!

I knew you would get that sluffy.

Tbf i did really get into it

Quite a few british actors in it too.

Smile

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:

I believe so -

Oliver Reed (dead zombie), Laurence Olivier (dead zombie), Richard Burton (dead zombie), Peter O'Toole (dead zombie)...

Sluffy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I believe so -

Oliver Reed (dead zombie), Laurence Olivier (dead zombie), Richard Burton (dead zombie), Peter O'Toole (dead zombie)...

I was thinking more lennie james, Andrew Lincoln etc

Very Happy

I didn't know there was an impending zombie apocalypse, you think it would have been on the front of the Daily Star this morning. Instead it just a story about how warm it's going to be this week. Which now seems rather unimportant.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Walking Dead is absolute crap.

Magnificent special effects but take those away and you have the most boring storyline possible - every season is the same.....Rick's group look down and out but find some nice strangers...who turn out to be mentalists.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Natasha Whittam wrote:The Walking Dead is absolute crap.

Magnificent special effects but take those away and you have the most boring storyline possible - every season is the same.....Rick's group look down and out but find some nice strangers...who turn out to be mentalists.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

What would you do different

Barb Dwyer wrote:I didn't know there was an impending zombie apocalypse, you think it would have been on the front of the Daily Star this morning. Instead it just a story about how warm it's going to be this week. Which now seems rather unimportant.

They are switching that hadron particle accelerator back on this week. .....anything could happen

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

City could do with something like it. 2-0 down at palace. Plonkers.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

What would you do different

Write an original script.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Natasha Whittam wrote:The Walking Dead is absolute crap.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Can't disagree with this.

I watched the first few seasons and got bored. Seemed to always be same old same old and some of the episodes are the most boring I've ever seen. It started off promising but they ran out of ideas pretty quick.

I only lasted about five episodes before I binned it.

Not for me either.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love it - this series has been more about the characters rather than any gripping storyline really. Hopefully will improve in the next series. Did you know they are also doing a spin off? Fear the Walking Dead

Never seen The Walking Dead but if I did I would fear them, so why I need to be told to fear them I don't know.

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I love it - this series has been more about the characters rather than any gripping storyline really.  Hopefully will improve in the next series.  Did you know they are also doing a spin off?  Fear the Walking Dead

Didn't know that btid. I'll look out for it.

Who is your favourite character

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum