Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wages Cuts Sean Davis cost Wanderers £5-4 million over 3 years

+4
largehat
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Born to be a wanderer
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

According to the Bolton News Sean Davis cost Wanderers £5.4 million over 3 years another one of Megsons inspired signings £16-000 per minute played.Megson spent well and handed out big contracts.No wonder we r in so much debt as a donkey like Sean Davis cost us £5.4 million in wages.Ginger twat.Evil or Very Mad

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree thats a massive amount of cash, that said no one can foresee injury.

Davis was a good quality midfielder before he came to us, so a shame really.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd be surprised if the size of a contract was down to the manager - I suspect Gartside would be involved in that sort of decision.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I hope he doesn't get another club, and Lloyds of London foot the bill. Surely that's what insurance is for?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Davis had a terrible run of injuries during his time with us. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Had he been fit I think we would have seen a decent player.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Another Davies. Another donkey?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

What you mean - like Eddie Davies who has put in over £100 million in to the club - is he a donkey too?

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Eddie davies is to be appluaded he is going to payroll our return to the premiership.After all he is 66 in good health a Millionaire.A Wanderers fan since he was 6.What else is he gonna do with his wealth.Probably got the best car he wants,lives in a Mansion.What do you need at that age you aint already done.Ive been round the World twice when i was younger.Australia The Great Barrier Reef in Cairns,Bondi,Thailand,Singapore,Malaysia.So im 20 years younger and i do not want to do it again.If i had money id be owner of Bolton Wanderers they are next to my family the most important thing in my life.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:If i had money id be owner of Bolton Wanderers they are next to my family the most important thing in my life.

You need to get out more.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

That really is outrageous. £5.4m in wages for that? Jesus. That guy has stolen a living.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum