Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sean Davis slams Bolton

+2
largehat
jayjay23
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sean Davis slams Bolton Empty Sean Davis slams Bolton Wed Jun 27 2012, 21:41

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

"they should have let me play" is something he didn't say but he did say that Bolton's medical staff were not up to the job (which is also the reason that Holden went to the USA for his own treatment.

It does make you wonder - we seem to have a lot of injury issues which continue to niggle players. Davis was injured - played a couple of games or less and got knackered again. Holden was out for months, made a come back - played one game and was back out for another 6 months - with the same problem. Gardner, Mears, Mark Davies and I am sure there are others too...

Hmmm.

2Sean Davis slams Bolton Empty Re: Sean Davis slams Bolton Wed Jun 27 2012, 21:52

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Actually I've now read the article in the Bolton News and he doesn't "slam Bolton" at all. He just says he doesn't think the medical team were experienced enough with his injury, and moans about not going to Dubai.

3Sean Davis slams Bolton Empty Re: Sean Davis slams Bolton Wed Jun 27 2012, 23:33

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I know. I was being a sensationalist. Very Happy

4Sean Davis slams Bolton Empty Re: Sean Davis slams Bolton Wed Jun 27 2012, 23:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do wonder about the Holden injury and how he was able to do 6 months of rehab with torn ligaments, where he wasn't re-scanned before he played.

obviously what also could have happened, which has no conspiracy attached is that he just tore his ligaments in the Villa game.

but the fact the club had scheduled a "routine" follow up operation for him AFTER the villa game is extremely odd.

5Sean Davis slams Bolton Empty Re: Sean Davis slams Bolton Thu Jun 28 2012, 11:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The medical staff failed to notice that Matty Taylor had glandular fever as well.

6Sean Davis slams Bolton Empty Re: Sean Davis slams Bolton Thu Jun 28 2012, 11:39

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I hope he's not trying to suggest that our medical team are incompetent.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7Sean Davis slams Bolton Empty Re: Sean Davis slams Bolton Fri Jun 29 2012, 00:43

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If only they went to Doctor Megson's ER for Knackered Footballers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum