Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

agony uncle y2johnny in the house mother funkys

+9
Numpty 28723
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
Banks of the Croal
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
karlypants
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Leave your problems below (bonce one post per problem. I can only deal with so much crazy in one go) and i will hit you back with some great advice.

So if you have;

Relationship issues
Confused about your sexuality
Money problems
Bolton nuts users getting you down

Think of me as your dear deadrie without the models in a comic strip

Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now awaiting Magoo's sexual issue on how to use a puncture repair kit on his inflatable! Very Happy

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Old marigold glove and superglue job done

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dear johnny,
My problem is that I'm addicted to posting on a particular website,and no matter how hard I try I can't ween myself off it.
To make matters worse,I'm plagued by a fellow poster,who constantly edits my posts in an effort to make them appear rude. I'm at my wits end.
What can I do?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oy fuck face lend me some money i am skint.

karlypants wrote:Now awaiting Magoo's sexual issue on how to use a puncture repair kit on his inflatable! Very Happy

This is the most serious thread we had for ages. I'm here to help. If magoo needs that kind of help he needs to know im here for him and won't judge him

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:Dear johnny,
My problem is that I'm addicted to posting on a particular website,and no matter how hard I try I can't ween myself off it.
To make matters worse,I'm plagued by a fellow poster,who constantly edits my posts in an effort to make them appear rude. I'm at my wits end.
What can I do?
Go in the kitchen and slap the wife, you should feel better after.

Mr Magoo wrote:Old marigold glove and superglue job done

Well done magoo. Self help is the best help

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
What can I do?
Magoo is clearly after your job johnny.

To make matters worse,I'm plagued by a fellow poster,who constantly edits my posts in an effort to make them appear rude plus i cant stop touching my bellend.
What can I do?

Dear bonce

The website is obviously escapism for you embrace it

As for this terrible rotter of a poster editing your posts i think he is in love with you

And just stop putting your hands down your pants

Uncle y2johnny out

Mr Magoo wrote:Oy fuck face lend me some money i am skint.

Wonga off

boltonbonce wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:
What can I do?
Magoo is clearly after your job johnny.

Violence is only part of the answer

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Old marigold glove and superglue job done

Well done magoo.  Self help is the best help

Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it's so easy to get into bother.
agony uncle y2johnny in the house mother funkys Enhanced-buzz-23254-1384871380-4

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

boltonbonce wrote:it's so easy to get into bother.
agony uncle y2johnny in the house mother funkys Enhanced-buzz-23254-1384871380-4

The postman only knocks twice. .....check to see if it's twins bonce

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My problem is that I'm addicted to posting on a particular website,and I cannot pull my self off quick enough,no matter how hard I try I can't pull it fast enough myself.
To make matters worse,I'm plagued by owning a very small penis like a fellow poster (KP) who constantly edits my posts in an effort to make them appear rude. I'm at my wits end.
What can I do?
affraid

Mr Magoo wrote:
My problem is that I'm addicted to posting on a particular website,and I cannot pull my self off quick enough,no matter how hard I try I can't pull it fast enough myself.
To make matters worse,I'm plagued by owning a very small penis like a fellow poster (KP) who constantly edits my posts in an effort to make them appear rude. I'm at my wits end.
What can I do?
affraid

In this instance i must advise it is a marathon not a race. Take your time and enjoy it. Smile Im good at this shit

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
What can I do?
affraid

affraid

Who is the big tits in your avatar?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:
What can I do?
affraid
:rofl: Stop it. My future happiness is at stake.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum