Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

agony uncle y2johnny in the house mother funkys

+9
Numpty 28723
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
Banks of the Croal
boltonbonce
Mr Magoo
karlypants
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Numpty 28723 wrote:
Breadman wrote:Uncle Johnny, I need your help!

I am a 45 year old man and until recently, I always considered myself to be "normal" (apart from having an unusually small head for an adult human male - honestly, it's tiny but that's not what I'm contacting you about).

However, I have recently developed an infatuation with well known TV weather lady Carol Kirkwood.

She's got massive knockers and I think that may be part of her appeal but I think there's more to it than that.

I first noticed Carol a few months back when I got up extra early one morning because I that bastard next door was playing his drums at six AM and I couldn't sleep.

I turned my telly box on and BOOM!, there she was.

It was love at first site and I now can't leave the house until BBC Breakfast's finished because I have to watch all her weather bulletins because she's so perfect and lovely.

And this is causing a problem because I think my wife is starting to smell a rat.

I think she knew something was up when I got her in the bedroom and asked her to dress up like Carol and tell me it was going to be sunny all week in a sing-song Scottish accent (which she can't do - she's rubbish at accents) because she called me a weirdo and kicked me in the nuts.

My dilemma is this: Do I bin my wife of 15 years and make a move on Carol or do I try and forget her and stick with the wife?

I'm erring towards putting all my eggs in Carol's basket because she's just soooo lovely, but Mrs B is quite good at cooking and stuff and she no longer laughs at my abnormally small head, so I'm still trying to decide what to do.

(And also I don't really like the way Carol calls that twat Bill Turnbull "Billy" and smiles at him, as he may turn out to be a rival for Carol's affections and I don't want to have to fight him because I've heard he does Ju Jitsu.)

Help me Uncle Johnny!!

With you all the way on this one - I am completely mesmerized by her bazongas. I can't face the day until I've had my fix at 6.50.
like i said to greencapriman, EMW's should do the trick, no rash decisions that will lead to a restraining order.

Thanks for the advice, Uncle Johnny.

I've just been to Tesco to buy some hand cream and a big box of Kleenex Mansize for tomorrow morning - I'll report back "after the event" and let you know if it helps with my problem.

And as you've been so helpful so far, I was wondering of you could help me with another little problem I've got?

I think I may be being targeted by Jehovah's Witnesses and other assorted religious groups, as hardly a day goes by without someone knocking on my front door and wanting to ask me if I am ready to receive God into my life.

Initially we all had a good laugh about it when I said "Only if he pays me room and board for living in the spare bedroom, LOL!" and it was a pleasant way to pass ten minutes or so, chatting about God and stuff and why they believed in him and me countering their argument with a well constructed series of explanations about why I thought it was all a load of laughable bollocks.....

...but recently things have taken a disturbing twist and I think I'm being targeted.

At first I only used to get regular visits from one couple (Harold and Steve from the Jehovah's Witnesses) and they were fine but recently I've started to attract the attention of a far wider group of religious nutters from a variety of denominations.

I've got the Jehovah's lot, Zoroastrians, Church of the Latter Day Saints, Scottish Presbyterians, some crazy Africans who keep telling me that I'm "going to Hell in a firey chariot with a stick up my bum" and worst of all, a little old lady called Nat who (bizarrely) keeps telling me I should "accept Jesus into my life and rejoice with a packet of Twirls".

She's the worst by far and I can't get rid of her.

She's even taken to barging in past me, plonking herself down on the settee and demanding a cup of warm Vimto before she starts brow beating me about how brilliant God is and how I'm such an utter bell end for not accepting his love in my life.

Can I legally kill her if she's on my property and what would be the best way to do it without drawing attention to myself?

Thanks as ever.

GreenCapriman.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread will have to get past me if he wants Carol. 
There may be trouble. Cool

Breadman wrote:Thanks for the advice, Uncle Johnny.

I've just been to Tesco to buy some hand cream and a big box of Kleenex Mansize for tomorrow morning - I'll report back "after the event" and let you know if it helps with my problem.

And as you've been so helpful so far, I was wondering of you could help me with another little problem I've got?

I think I may be being targeted by Jehovah's Witnesses and other assorted religious groups, as hardly a day goes by without someone knocking on my front door and wanting to ask me if I am ready to receive God into my life.

Initially we all had a good laugh about it when I said "Only if he pays me room and board for living in the spare bedroom, LOL!" and it was a pleasant way to pass ten minutes or so, chatting about God and stuff and why they believed in him and me countering their argument with a well constructed series of explanations about why I thought it was all a load of laughable bollocks.....

...but recently things have taken a disturbing twist and I think I'm being targeted.

At first I only used to get regular visits from one couple (Harold and Steve from the Jehovah's Witnesses) and they were fine but recently I've started to attract the attention of a far wider group of religious nutters from a variety of denominations.

I've got the Jehovah's lot, Zoroastrians, Church of the Latter Day Saints, Scottish Presbyterians, some crazy Africans who keep telling me that I'm "going to Hell in a firey chariot with a stick up my bum" and worst of all, a little old lady called Nat who (bizarrely) keeps telling me I should "accept Jesus into my life and rejoice with a packet of Twirls".

She's the worst by far and I can't get rid of her.

She's even taken to barging in past me, plonking herself down on the settee and demanding a cup of warm Vimto before she starts brow beating me about how brilliant God is and how I'm such an utter bell end for not accepting his love in my life.

Can I legally kill her if she's on my property and what would be the best way to do it without drawing attention to myself?

Thanks as ever.

GreenCapriman.
dear greencapri (sounds like a shit superhero name now but lets roll with it!)

to deal with the general god botherers, firstly i would suggest you buy yourself a copy of the satanic bible. go into your second drawer in the bedroom and get your gimp mask and backless chaps and the next time they come to the door make sure you are dress in them and tell them you will read whatever literature they have as long as they read yours.  (hand them the satanic bible and watch them flee!)

For Nat the Twirl munching, warm vimto demanding hussy, this will probably be a turn on, so don't forget to check the peep hole.

The trick with nat is a bit of a longer game.

tell her you are a retired third division footballer.  she will fall in love with you.  never have your picture taken or anything with her (this will be classed as evidence)

she will become obsessed with you, then you move to a state in the gold old us of a where you are allowed to shoot intruders.  buy a house and wait for the inevitable stalking to happen!

Much love

uncle y2

boltonbonce wrote:Bread will have to make love to me if he wants Carol. 
yeah that's a whole other issue

boltonbonce wrote:Bread will have to get past me if he wants Carol. 

No chance, pal.

I e-mailed her a photo of me with my massive telescope and a message which read:

"Carol, you are the only star I ever want to watch through my telescope because you are so fit and beautiful!"

That was last year and I've not had a reply yet but I'm sure she was impressed and it's only a matter of time.

Perhaps if the BBC spent more on their network servers and less on paying knobs like Clarkson, her reply would be in my inbox by now.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Bread will have to make love to me if he wants Carol. 
yeah that's a whole other issue
agony uncle y2johnny in the house mother funkys - Page 6 Resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-talk-to-the-hand-bro-7ac497

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Carol is a big fan of Brucie.
I'm in.

If Brucey "did" either of these two would it make him a paedo?

agony uncle y2johnny in the house mother funkys - Page 6 Bruce+Forsyth+4-I4wnpUMT9m

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They're almost as old as he is.

And if you google "Carol Kirkwood Bruce Forsyth" and look at the image results, the fifth one is a picture of Carol with a dog having a shit in the background.

Draw you own conclusions......

(Go on, try it. Very Happy )

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're right.
Like this one.
agony uncle y2johnny in the house mother funkys - Page 6 Kirkwood

That's not a dog having a poo, they're nice puppies.

gilphartsidebwfc1

David Ngog
David Ngog

Hi uncle johnny

My name is gil and i have a wee problem.

I run a business for a foreign investor and i am a bit worried he is going to sell up.

Im always on the wrong side of the tracks when i buy and sell to improve the efficiency of the business and i think he is fed up of forking out for low wage immigrant workers only for them not to be able to do there job properly.

The business is pissing money away and employees seem intent on passing the night away rather than do what they are paid for.

I've just employed a new manager to try and get control of them as he even scares the shit out of me but even this isn't having the desired effect.

I come to you as a last resort as a good friend of mine......nathan.......said you was the best thing sinced sliced green capris. Please help.

Nephew gil

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its AD.

gilphartsidebwfc1 wrote:Hi uncle johnny

My name is gil and i have a wee problem.

I run a business for a foreign investor and i am a bit worried he is going to sell up.

Im always on the wrong side of the tracks when i buy and sell to improve the efficiency of the business and i think he is fed up of forking out for low wage immigrant workers only for them not to be able to do there job properly.

The business is pissing money away and employees seem intent on passing the night away rather than do what they are paid for.

I've just employed a new manager to try and get control of them as he even scares the shit out of me but even this isn't having the desired effect.

I come to you as a last resort as a good friend of mine......nathan.......said you was the best thing sinced sliced green capris.  Please help.

Nephew gil

Hi gil.

Sounds like you are in a complicated line of work.

First of all i think we need to address the fact that your Dodgy dealings probably will and should catch up with you.

The other is you wouldnt be worried if you had done your job purposely in the first place. Investing in proper management and employees.

To be honest gil you sound a bit dodgy to me and i don't think i can help you. .......i don't think anyone can

Sorry gil

Uncle y2

Anyone got any problems?  i'm stuck in the lab working as an auto sampler as the actual auto sampler machine is broke.  come on, help a brother out

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what do you actually do for a living Johnny, i can't work it out?

To be honest i get paid enough off sluffy to just post on here, but my "actual" job is an rpe technician.  i do face fit testing for people that wear rpe (face masks) to make sure the fit correctly and protect them against whatever hazards they are up against.  i also check breathing airline quality for air fed hoods/masks.  when i am in the office it is a mixture of courier runs (picking up samples from other labs) paperwork and helping out in our own lab.

y2johnny wrote:To be honest i get paid enough off sluffy to just post on here, but my "actual" job is an rpe technician.  i do face fit testing for people that wear rpe (face masks) to make sure the fit correctly and protect them against whatever hazards they are up against.  i also check breathing airline quality for air fed hoods/masks.  when i am in the office it is a mixture of courier runs (picking up samples from other labs) paperwork and helping out in our own lab.

So what exactly do you do for a living, I can't work it out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum