Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nigel Pearson - Tosser

+14
okocha
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
scottjames30
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
rammywhite
Bollotom2014
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

21Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 13:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:It was uncalled for. The journalist asked a fair question and got a pile of bad tempered shit thrown back at him.
I think Pearson looked  and sounded like a right tosser.
 he does have a temper doesn't he? He's done it to other journos this season and had a go at his own fans as well.

22Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 14:14

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's a tit.

He did an interview for the Guardian t'other week where he said that he puts on an act sometimes for the media.

I'm sure there are better ways to act than to act like a spoilt arrogant bell pipe.

23Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 15:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rumour has it that when he managed Matt Mills they had a dressing room bust up and Pearson chinned him.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Thu Apr 30 2015, 18:24; edited 1 time in total

24Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 15:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Rumour has hit that when he managed Matt Mills they had a dressing room bust up and Pearson chinned him.

i wouldn't like to tangle with him thats for sure Very Happy

25Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 15:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like him, the tosser speaks his mind.

26Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 15:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Rumour has hit that when he managed Matt Mills they had a dressing room bust up and Pearson chinned him.

He's not all bad then, who wouldn't want to chin Matt Mills the useless ponce.

27Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 15:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Im glad he chinned him, if we had him as Manager he might of chinned more.

28Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 17:23

Just heard Pat Murphy giving him some proper stick on the radio.

Big Nige didn't take it well.

Get in there Pat!

29Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 18:31

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not many managers can handle their media responsibilities particularly well, Pearson especially. I'm not convinced they'll have that burden to carry within the next few years. I certainly wouldn't let him represent my club like this regardless of how good a manager he is. Someone else's job if you ask me.

30Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 18:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He probably is a bully,but Fergie got away with it for over 30 years.

31Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 18:54

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He has apologised now and the apology's been accepted. Not a good ambassador for his club, however.

32Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 19:21

okocha wrote:He has apologised now and the apology's been accepted. Not a good ambassador for his club, however.

Have you actually heard the apology though?

It was a one-liner where he basically looked at the reporter he'd insulted and said "That thing last night - I'm sorry, so that's it as far as I'm concerned. Let's move on."

And it was at this point that Pat Murphy verbally assaulted him and asked him if he'd been forced to do it by the owners, which he denied.

Murphy then let him have it and asked him if he'd ever considered anger management treatment.

Pearson's response was "No, have you?"

To which Pat shot back: "No, but then again, I'm not the one who keeps making himself look like an idiot in press conferences, am I?"

And Nigel didn't like that......

Pure Radio gold, it was. Very Happy

33Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 19:24

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:
okocha wrote:He has apologised now and the apology's been accepted. Not a good ambassador for his club, however.

Have you actually heard the apology though?

It was a one-liner where he basically looked at the reporter he'd insulted and said "That thing last night - I'm sorry, so that's it as far as I'm concerned. Let's move on."

And it was at this point that Pat Murphy verbally assaulted him and asked him if he'd been forced to do it by the owners, which he denied.

Murphy then let him have it and asked him if he'd ever considered anger management treatment.

Pearson's response was "No, have you?"

To which Pat shot back: "No, but then again, I'm not the one who keeps making himself look like an idiot in press conferences, am I?"

And Nigel didn't like that......

Pure Radio gold, it was. Very Happy
Ha!

34Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 19:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't Pearson grab a former player by the throat after they collided while he was prowling his technical area? I'm sure it was him.

35Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 19:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Pearson needs to get a heavybag in the dressing room.

36Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 20:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he wasn't in football he'd be a doorman, just a thug.

37Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 20:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would be interesting to find out what makes him laugh. scratch

38Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 20:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sign of the times. Any sort of personality is snuffed out at the earliest opportunity. Amazing that calling someone an ostrich can cause so much anger.

Give me a Di Canio, Pearson or Holloway over the likes of Dougie, Wenger and Rodgers any day of the week.

39Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 21:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a negative personality trait in my opinion, belittling and attacking people.

Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 V2-nigel-pearson

40Nigel Pearson - Tosser - Page 2 Empty Re: Nigel Pearson - Tosser Thu Apr 30 2015, 21:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would have liked to see him try that on Roy Keane.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum