Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any Suggestions?

+9
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Any Suggestions? Empty Any Suggestions? Wed May 20 2015, 18:52

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here at Nuts we try to make your Nuts experience a great one - one you would be happy to recommend to your fellow whites (or Burnley friends). So is there anything you would like to see change with the site? Maybe a new feature added, something removing? Any suggestions at all are welcome.

2Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Wed May 20 2015, 19:48

Nat to come back. As much as she is a pain in the arse she is our pain in the arse.

The bickering and stuff doesn't bother me. The site layout and content etc is perfect.

Im just trying not to bore everyone to death at the moment with there not being a lot going on.

3Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Wed May 20 2015, 19:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you don't bore me Johnny, you've kept this site ticking along for the last few weeks. It will inevitably get a bit quieter over the close season i would guess.

As for the forum itself, i have no complaints but to be honest i don't really use the other parts of the site very often.

4Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Wed May 20 2015, 20:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Im just trying not to bore everyone to death at the moment with there not being a lot going on.  

Well you are doing the complete opposite, get posting again! Very Happy

5Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Wed May 20 2015, 21:07

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote: something removing?  

Can you remove all these Bolton fans? 

They are getting on my nerves with their whining south Lancashire accent posts.

6Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Wed May 20 2015, 22:06

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:Im just trying not to bore everyone to death at the moment with there not being a lot going on.  
The fuck you on about johnny you tit. You're a good poster, not a boring one. Stop overthinking things, it's just a forum, one that happens to be better with you on it. Get posting again and bring your uncle bread with you as well.

7Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Wed May 20 2015, 23:36

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Think we're just going through a Lull.

For some, it might be Post Election Blues.

8Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Thu May 21 2015, 01:21

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BTID - I have a terrible time with Chatbox on my phone.

It's virtually impossible to stay at the bottom (most recent post) of the thread. Whenever there is a new comment, it seems to jump way up the thread again making it impossible to keep up with the conversation, let alone comment.

Would love to hear any suggestions you have.

9Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Thu May 21 2015, 07:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What phone do you have?

10Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Thu May 21 2015, 07:21

finlaymcdanger wrote:BTID - I have a terrible time with Chatbox on my phone.

It's virtually impossible to stay at the bottom (most recent post) of the thread. Whenever there is a new comment, it seems to jump way up the thread again making it impossible to keep up with the conversation, let alone comment.

Mine does that as well. I scroll down to the bottom and then when someone makes a new comment it sends me back up to comments from about 20 minutes previous. I have an LG G3

11Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Thu May 21 2015, 09:11

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Barb Dwyer wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:BTID - I have a terrible time with Chatbox on my phone.

Mine does that as well. I scroll down to the bottom and then when someone makes a new comment it sends me back up to comments from about 20 minutes previous. I have an LG G3
Snap. Iphone 6

12Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Thu May 21 2015, 09:19

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Johnny, keep it going mate, but don't wear yourself out before the season starts.

As for the slack period, some will be away to have a personality realignment. whilst others are doing what I am, just chillin'

13Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Thu May 21 2015, 14:54

Cheers norpig, kp, 58 and glos.

I have noticed the chatbox thing too. Its not all the time but when im flicking between windows on my phone. Its and s5 but by thensounds of it its not a specific model as we are all different.

14Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Thu May 21 2015, 14:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Every aspect of the desktop site should be made more mobile friendly as currently the mobile version is shite (no offence)

15Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Thu May 21 2015, 15:02

Just view it in desktop mode instead of in mobile, I've never had an issue since doing that.

16Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Thu May 21 2015, 15:05

I always view in desktop mode because you have to click next about twenty times to get to the right page on certain threads.

17Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Thu May 21 2015, 15:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Just view it in desktop mode instead of in mobile, I've never had an issue since doing that.

I do view it in desktop, but I get the niggly problems like the thread yo-yo ing for about 20 seconds and having a mind of its own.

18Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Thu May 21 2015, 15:36

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Just view it in desktop mode instead of in mobile, I've never had an issue since doing that.

I do view it in desktop, but I get the niggly problems like the thread yo-yo ing for about 20 seconds and having a mind of its own.
Mine does that too. I thought it was my phone not the site.

19Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Thu May 21 2015, 15:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:Every aspect of the desktop site should be made more mobile friendly as currently the mobile version is shite (no offence)

No offence taken.

Nuts is not a custom made site - we simply 'rent' it from a internet forum provider - like most other on line forum sites do.

So we have little or no say in making any part of the site more friendly in anyway - all we can do is feed back comments to the forum provider (there is a 'users' forum by which we do this) and hope that the sites developers consider our concerns important enough to take action upon.

Sorry but that's all we can do without changing forum providers.

Please however keep telling us of any issues you have with the site - large or small - as if we don't give anyfeedback at all, then nothing much will ever change!

20Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Fri May 22 2015, 13:28

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:What phone do you have?
iPhone 6

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum