Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any Suggestions?

+9
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
Banks of the Croal
Bwfc1958
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Any Suggestions? - Page 3 Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Sun May 24 2015, 09:57

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Scott has sent me a note saying he did not intend personal offence, and its more than possible I'm feeling so raw I was over sensitive. Back to the thread, I too have problems with chatbox on mobile, but hear what Sluffy says, thats a forum provider issue.

42Any Suggestions? - Page 3 Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Sun May 24 2015, 10:18

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Chairmanda wrote:Scott has sent me a note saying he did not intend personal offence, and its more than possible I'm feeling so raw I was over sensitive. Back to the thread, I too have problems with chatbox on mobile, but hear what Sluffy says, thats a forum provider issue.
You were not being over-sensitive, Manda. 

You, Sluffy and Breadman have every right to be upset by the typically crass words of our two most ignorant posters. 

Empty vessels make most noise.

43Any Suggestions? - Page 3 Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Sun May 24 2015, 20:28

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back in the day we used another chatbox option which I have just added to the forums - if you look in the bottom right of the screen you should see chatbox - hopefully we could start using this and all the users with issues wont have them any more - have a play and let me know what you think...

44Any Suggestions? - Page 3 Empty Re: Any Suggestions? Sun May 24 2015, 22:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:Scott has sent me a note saying he did not intend personal offence, and its more than possible I'm feeling so raw I was over sensitive. Back to the thread, I too have problems with chatbox on mobile, but hear what Sluffy says, thats a forum provider issue.
You were not being over-sensitive, Manda. 

You, Sluffy and Breadman have every right to be upset by the typically crass words of our two most ignorant posters. 

Empty vessels make most noise.

Over sensitive

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum