Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It Should Be Easier To Fire People

+2
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 14:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Medical doctor Whittam strikes again.

22It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 14:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Medical doctor Whittam strikes again.

I'm not a medical doctor.

23It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 14:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Exactly so stop pretending you know what is and isn't an illness.

24It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 14:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Exactly so stop pretending you know what is and isn't an illness.

You have no football qualifications but you still post your opinions about football.

Last time I looked this was an open forum. And I'm talking from my own experience. Depression is sad, but not an illness.

25It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 14:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes but please add that it's not an illness in your opinion, you speak as if your an authority on the subject which you most certainly are not.

26It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 14:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yes but please add that it's not an illness in your opinion, you speak as if your an authority on the subject which you most certainly are not.

I am a business owner. I'm talking from my own experience.

27It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 14:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great, but you have absolutely no medical insight into depression, so please don't pretend you do.

28It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 14:46

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yes but please add that it's not an illness in your opinion, you speak as if your an authority on the subject which you most certainly are not.

I am a business owner. I'm talking from my own experience.

again...

we know you have a business...

depression IS an illness...

blaming events in peoples lives and saying they are just 'upset' is stupid, sorry.

maybe the events in poeples lives CAUSE them to become depressed and go down that slope...

but the difference between 'sadness' and full on 'depression' is massive...

an upstanding, intelligent businesswoman should know that...

what business do you have by the way...

just to detract from what I feel may become an argument...

I think its either a boutique in a place like Ainsdale or Wilmslow or a salon in a similarly prestigious area.

I also think, due to the attitude you show, and the (once) constant name dropping (David Nugent) in the past, and now telling us at every opportunity your a successful businesswoman makes me think you are married (or was married) to someone who has the 'wherewithal' to look after a girl like you...

im totaly wrong aint i... Crying or Very sad

29It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 14:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

blaming events in peoples lives and saying they are just 'upset' is stupid, sorry.

maybe the events in poeples lives CAUSE them to become depressed and go down that slope...

So what is the difference between being upset and depressed?

30It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 14:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

ask your doctor next time you visit, actually gleaning an insight in something might be good for you for a change.

31It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 14:52

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

your actually asking this question aren't you?

32It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 14:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

ask your doctor next time you visit, actually gleaning an insight in something might be good for you for a change.

I haven't been to the doctor since I was 6.

33It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 14:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Yes I am. If I lost my job or flat or even my dog I would be very upset. When would my upset turn into depression?

34It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 14:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I haven't been to the doctor since I was 6.

and yet you speak as if you've had a long an illustrious career in a medical practice.

just admit you know fuck all about depression and are trolling the subject to try and get a rise out of people.

tiresome.

35It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 14:55

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Yes I am. If I lost my job or flat or even my dog I would be very upset. When would my upset turn into depression?

im not answering this, It just looks to me like an attention seeking mission.

I dont believe for one second your either thick enough to believe the tripe your posting, or not clever enough to go and research what your saying and verify it...

36It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 15:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

im not answering this, It just looks to me like an attention seeking mission.

I dont believe for one second your either thick enough to believe the tripe your posting, or not clever enough to go and research what your saying and verify it...

So I dare to question something that's not a proven fact and I'm attention seeking? This is what research is all about.

I feel for people who are depressed, but I have no idea why some people are classed as "upset" and others as "depressed". I suggest it depends which doctor you see.

37It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 15:33

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

All three of myself, Hipster and Reebok Rebel have independently called you out for trolling on this subject today Nat. You're renowned as the biggest troll on any BWFC forum. It's time for you to look at the situation and move on from the nonsensical discussion you're trying to drag out. It's over.

38It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 15:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:All three of myself, Hipster and Reebok Rebel have independently called you out for trolling on this subject today Nat. You're renowned as the biggest troll on any BWFC forum. It's time for you to look at the situation and move on from the nonsensical discussion you're trying to drag out. It's over.

People always call me a troll when they don't like my argument.

Type "depression" into Google and you will get loads of data and opinion from qualified doctors who don't recognise it as a disease.

39It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 15:40

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

How about you type "depression" into Google and find loads of data from qualified doctors who think the answer is a new girlfriend and a new car, and then post some links.

40It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 2 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 15:43

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:All three of myself, Hipster and Reebok Rebel have independently called you out for trolling on this subject today Nat. You're renowned as the biggest troll on any BWFC forum. It's time for you to look at the situation and move on from the nonsensical discussion you're trying to drag out. It's over.

People always call me a troll when they don't like my argument.

Type "depression" into Google and you will get loads of data and opinion from qualified doctors who don't recognise it as a disease.

I did...

non of these hits suggest that its not a recognised mental illness...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=depression&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum