Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It Should Be Easier To Fire People

+2
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 3 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 15:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:How about you type "depression" into Google and find loads of data from qualified doctors who think the answer is a new girlfriend and a new car, and then post some links.

You twist my words. Sometimes a new watch will do the job.

42It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 3 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 15:49

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:How about you type "depression" into Google and find loads of data from qualified doctors who think the answer is a new girlfriend and a new car, and then post some links.

You twist my words. Sometimes a new watch will do the job.

lol! Excellent.

43It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 3 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Tue May 22 2012, 20:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have been plagued with depression throughout my adult life yet never once have I complained.

44It Should Be Easier To Fire People - Page 3 Empty Re: It Should Be Easier To Fire People Wed May 23 2012, 10:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its fairly easy to fire people these days, you just need a can of petrol and a box of matches.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum