Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bogdan to Liverpool - official.

+14
MartinBWFC
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Reebok_Rebel
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
Norpig
karlypants
bryan458
FullofSprite
Hipster_Nebula
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Bogdan to Liverpool - official.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogdan to Liverpool - official. Fri Jan 08 2016, 20:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:He's better than Amos

One plays for Liverpool, the other a bottom of the table Championship team so I'd hope so.

But I suspect Hipster is correct.

So he plays for Liverpool, he can't be shite, can he?

42Bogdan to Liverpool - official.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogdan to Liverpool - official. Fri Jan 08 2016, 22:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He dropped a clanger for the 2nd goal from Exeter and I thought he was a bit slow getting down for their first as well. Exeter will be happy for a bumper payday at Anfield.

All we have to do is beat Eastleigh tomorrow and get United at Old Trafford in the next round and the club are quids in!

43Bogdan to Liverpool - official.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogdan to Liverpool - official. Fri Jan 08 2016, 22:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The way we're shedding players RT, you could find yourself in the team !

44Bogdan to Liverpool - official.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogdan to Liverpool - official. Fri Jan 08 2016, 22:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:The way we're shedding players RT, you could find yourself in the team !

The only job I am suitably equipped for is reserve orange peeler at half-time.

45Bogdan to Liverpool - official.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogdan to Liverpool - official. Fri Jan 08 2016, 22:32

He's the first keeper ever to concede a goal direct from a corner and from an opposing goalkeeper (Tim Howard).

(This might not be true)

46Bogdan to Liverpool - official.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogdan to Liverpool - official. Fri Jan 08 2016, 23:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:He's the first keeper ever to concede a goal direct from a corner and from an opposing goalkeeper (Tim Howard).

(This might not be true)

It is. We were playing Everton when Howard launched his goal kick right near the end and it bounced in front of him into the net. Klasnic was not impressed!

47Bogdan to Liverpool - official.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogdan to Liverpool - official. Sat Jan 09 2016, 07:53

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Both average keepers.
Amos lacking games, so should be given a season to be judged on. Bogdan has played more games at top level.

Amos is 3 years younger. Room for improvement in Amos, but to be fair he's playing in a poor defence.

48Bogdan to Liverpool - official.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogdan to Liverpool - official. Sat Jan 09 2016, 11:06

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bogden has blown any chance of making it at Liverpool the fans must think he's a clown. Bloody awful keeping last night. The only surprise was that Exeter didn't in swing the next few corners.

49Bogdan to Liverpool - official.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogdan to Liverpool - official. Sat Jan 09 2016, 19:34

Ivancamposhair

David Ngog
David Ngog

I work with a few Liverpool fans who are currently asking if they had to take Bowden as some kind of penance for the N'Gog deal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum