Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Open letter from Adam Bogdan

+10
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
boltonbonce
observer
Sluffy
NickFazer
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 14:56

What makes you so sure about that? Do you not rate Bogdan?

22Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 14:57

Its my opinion

23Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 15:00

Ye fair enough, I'm not denying you that.

But do you not think he rates himself and sees it as a genuine opportunity?

Personally I think he's as good as Mignolet if he can stay fit. Can really see him being number one by end of next season.

24Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 15:04

I think he can teplace mignolet yes. Because he is shite. But bogdan will get found out too. Hes a "good" keeper. Liverpool want better than good. Or at least they should. He will be playing for blackburn within 3 seasons

25Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 15:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's probably picked the right club,because he'll certainly get chances at Liverpool,and if he can step up to the plate he could make the number 1 spot his own.
Still has a lot to learn at the highest level though,but I think he's confident enough to make a name for himself. Good shot stopper,but he needs more than that to succeed in the prem.

26Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 15:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i don't begrudge him his move really, i just don't think he is good enough to be considered a keeper for a top 6 team, if he goes on and proves me wrong, i'll be the first to admit i'm wrong but i just see a career of playing cup games and being on the bench for any meaningful game.

27Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 15:37

y2johnny wrote:I think he can teplace mignolet yes.  Because he is shite. 

In which case you don't think he's going to be a benchwarmer..

Even though you don't rate him that highly, professional athletes in general are a confident bunch. I think we can assume Bogdan believes in himself, so what a great opportunity for him I hope he does well.

My issue is that once again we produce and nurture a talent, then lose it for nothing.

28Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 15:40

bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I think he can teplace mignolet yes.  Because he is shite. 

In which case you don't think he's going to be a benchwarmer..

Even though you don't rate him that highly, professional athletes in general are a confident bunch. I think we can assume Bogdan believes in himself, so what a great opportunity for him I hope he does well.

My issue is that once again we produce and nurture a talent, then lose it for nothing.

Replacing shite with slightly better isn't going to get them (liverfool) where they want. Mark my words he will be at a lower premiership/top end championship club having played a handful of "meaningful" games at liverpool

29Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 16:22

Which would still be an upgrade on us.

30Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 16:50

Not when we get promoted this season now we have a BETTER keeper

31Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 16:57

lol!

Good gag

32Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 17:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Liverpool should be aiming higher than bringing someone of Bogdans quality into their team, i wonder what their fans think?

Can't blame the lad for going to one of the biggest clubs in Europe though.

33Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 17:01

Amos is better than bogdan and younger. If liverfool had any sense they would of gone for Amos instead. I'm glad they didn't

34Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 17:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Amos is better than bogdan and younger. If liverfool had any sense they would of gone for Amos instead. I'm glad they didn't
They wanted Amos but didn't want to do business with Manure, Bogdan was sloppy seconds.

35Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 17:08

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Amos is better than bogdan and younger. If liverfool had any sense they would of gone for Amos instead. I'm glad they didn't
They wanted Amos but didn't want to do business with Manure, Bogdan was sloppy seconds.

Smile

36Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 17:15

y2johnny wrote:If liverfool had any sense they would of gone for Amos instead. I'm glad they didn't

Would seem Lennon and Rodgers disagree with you on that one mate.

37Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 17:41

Arsed. Rodgers will be sacked by xmas

38Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 17:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And Lennon will walk so it really doesn't matter about them two.

39Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 18:06

y2johnny wrote:Arsed. Rodgers will be sacked by xmas

Not sure that makes you a better judge of talent than him or Lennon.

You should be pleased anyway, if we get Amos we have a 'better' keeper on a quarter of the wage we offered Bogdan.

40Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat 13 Jun - 18:10

bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Arsed. Rodgers will be sacked by xmas

Not sure that makes you a better judge of talent than him or Lennon.

You should be pleased anyway, if we get Amos we have a 'better' keeper on a quarter of the wage we offered Bogdan.

I am. My point is football is a gift. And all these players would rather get a bit more money than doing what they (should) love. Playing. I know someone has to be on the bench but if i was a player like bogdan i would rather be playing week in/week out than be the understudy for a keeper who is probably not as good.

Anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum