Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Open letter from Adam Bogdan

+10
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
boltonbonce
observer
Sluffy
NickFazer
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 19:25

You've just said yourself he's got a good chance of getting into the team though?

42Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 19:28

You know full well what i saying
Mignolet is shit

If bogdan does replace him it wont be for long. Neither of Liverpools keepers are top 6 team goalkeepers. Neither of them

43Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 20:14

I know what you were saying about Mignolet yes. But that doesn't justify your argument in the slightest, it just enforces mine.

44Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 20:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amos better than Bogdan :rofl:

The simple fact is that liverpool have bagged a superb goalkeeper for nothing, on relatively small wages.. He will be their number one in due course I am certain

45Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 20:34

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Amos better than Bogdan :rofl:

The simple fact is that liverpool have bagged a superb goalkeeper for nothing, on relatively small wages.. He will be their number one in due course I am certain
Perhaps this is a Win-Win scenario.  We get a good young goalkeeper at 1/4 of the wages of Bogdan.  Liverpool get Bogdan who would be a very good number two, especially with a good defense in front of him.  Let's not compare to our leaky defense.  Let's hope Amos becomes the next Jussi (and that we actually sign him unlike Morgan)!!!

46Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 23:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amos and Madine are done deals. Won't be announced till their contracts expire on July 1st. For anyone that didn't know

47Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sat Jun 13 2015, 23:53

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Amos and Madine are done deals. Won't be announced till their contracts expire on July 1st. For anyone that didn't know
I guess I was referring to everyone saying Morgan's deal was done and only awaiting his signature.  He signed on the wrong dotted line! So who is now available to replace him with no transfer fee and who will take very little in monetary compensation?

48Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sun Jun 14 2015, 00:17

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I was always nervous when a opposition player got past the Half Way Line and was in a position to shoot.

Just thought Bogdan was susceptible to Long Shots and Free Kicks ... Whish him Well anyway.

49Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sun Jun 14 2015, 13:35

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'll always remember him for that Magnificent piece of classic goalkeeping when Yeovil Scored at the Reebok !!!! Epic !!!1

50Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sun Jun 14 2015, 13:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bryan458 wrote:I'll always remember him for that Magnificent piece of classic goalkeeping when Yeovil Scored at the Reebok !!!! Epic !!!1
Could happen to anyone. Embarassed

51Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sun Jun 14 2015, 13:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i remember it well, i was thinking at the time can our season get any worse?

52Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Sun Jun 14 2015, 16:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was thinking of this when I commented in the other thread about him helping us beat Liverpool in the league cup! Very Happy

53Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Mon Jun 15 2015, 18:08

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Pool fans have bigger fish to fry than a backup goalie.....  They signed Milner and Ings as fixes to their season....not happening IMO.
While on the subject am I the only one who thinks Sterling is a flash in the pan?

54Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Mon Jun 15 2015, 18:20

Was burnden park a bl2 postcode? Thought that was breightmet and harwood/Bradshaw

55Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Mon Jun 15 2015, 18:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BL3 wasn't it?

56Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Mon Jun 15 2015, 18:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BL3 2NE

(I think it was).

57Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Mon Jun 15 2015, 18:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Think this is Burnden in 1901,hosting the cup final replay between Sheffield Utd and Spurs.
Check out Fatty Foulke in goal.

58Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Mon Jun 15 2015, 19:24

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:BL3 2NE

(I think it was).

Just checked Asda postcode and it's BL3.

Hope the Union Flag is the right way up Very Happy

59Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Mon Jun 15 2015, 20:12

Banks of the Croal wrote:
Sluffy wrote:BL3 2NE

(I think it was).

Just checked Asda postcode and it's BL3.

Hope the Union Flag is the right way up Very Happy

Sorry for pointing it out banksy. I always had a bl2 postcode growing up and it was a way a way from burnden Smile

Stick to a st George, no way of getting that wrong Very Happy

60Open letter from Adam Bogdan - Page 3 Empty Re: Open letter from Adam Bogdan Mon Jun 15 2015, 20:44

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Good luck to Bogdan. In his shoes, I would have joined Liverpool too.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum