Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RT soon to be the new top dog.

+9
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
Bwfc1958
karlypants
boltonbonce
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 09:56

might take him a few weeks but if we all contribute by making topics he will get involved in we will have a new top dog on nuts.

RT will be;

RT soon to be the new top dog. Screen10

2RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 10:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm away for 5 weeks from the end of July until the beginning of September so somebody else will have to assume the mantle!

3RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 10:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

PS. I was the 6th person to join this site so I was. Put the cursor over your username and look in the bottom left hand corner and it tells you what number you are.

4RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 10:40

i'm 434 and already in top 15 Smile

5RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 10:41

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm away for 5 weeks from the end of July until the beginning of September so somebody else will have to assume the mantle!
you have responsibilities i'm afraid, your not going anywhere

6RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 14:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat will be back as my post count gets closer to hers.

7RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 15:26

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok Trotter wrote:Nat will be back as my post count gets closer to hers.

Laughing

And thanks for the tip about the user name!

8RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 15:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm 615. A new boy. Very Happy

9RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 17:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Nat will be back as my post count gets closer to hers.

Laughing

And thanks for the tip about the user name!

And you are in the top ten! Smile

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Fri Jun 19 2015, 20:53; edited 1 time in total

10RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 18:23

Getting closer rt. Keep going. Count to a thousand with a single number in a new post. Bet you can't do it

11RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 18:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am number 175!

I'm catching Hipster up as well! Smile

12RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 18:47

What number do i lose campo. I don't want to lose him

13RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 18:51

Who is Number One?

And why's that enormous bubble chasing me....?

14RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 18:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:What number do i lose campo. I don't want to lose him

5,000 but you do get Youri Djorkaeff! Smile

15RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 19:16

I'm not posting after part 4999. I prefer campo

16RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 20:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Who is Number One?

Number 1 has got to be either Sluffy, Keegan, Biggie or Aaron because they pretty much started the ball rolling.

17RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 20:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I'm not posting after part 4999. I prefer campo

You know that won't happen due to your addiction to Nuts just like the rest of us! Very Happy

18RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 20:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I cant remember but I think it changes to Gudni after 5000.

19RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 20:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Breadman wrote:Who is Number One?

Number 1 has got to be either Sluffy, Keegan, Biggie or Aaron because they pretty much started the ball rolling.

Oops...forgot Natasha. Embarassed

20RT soon to be the new top dog. Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 21:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I cant remember but I think it changes to Gudni after 5000.

It's Youri. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum