Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RT soon to be the new top dog.

+9
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
Bwfc1958
karlypants
boltonbonce
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 21:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just noticed that our latest registered member KingMillie is 990!

22RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 21:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Breadman wrote:Who is Number One?

And why's that enormous bubble chasing me....?

Number 1 has got to be either Sluffy, Keegan, Biggie or Aaron because they pretty much started the ball rolling.

Oops...forgot Natasha. Embarassed

It's about time she started posting again!

23RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 21:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:I cant remember but I think it changes to Gudni after 5000.

It's Youri. Smile

A good choice!

24RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 21:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:I cant remember but I think it changes to Gudni after 5000.

It's Youri. Smile

A good choice!

They are all good once you get to 150 posts. Very Happy

25RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 21:29

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Can somebody have a look what number I am? Can't see on mobile and I'm curious

26RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 21:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Can somebody have a look what number I am? Can't see on mobile and I'm curious

You are user number 716 Smile

27RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 21:35

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Cheers KP. That means there have been 274 new members since I joined last October and I can't think of one regular poster out of them lot. Granted, 273 of them have been AD trying to get back on here but still......

28RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 21:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had high hopes of harry speakup,but he seems to have disappeared.

29RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 21:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo just makes it into the top 10 at number 10 and Doffcocker is also in the top 20.

30RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 22:03

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:party: :uk: :drinks: :flash:

31RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 22:06

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It feels like a life time, great site great people may it continue :number1:

32RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 22:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some of the old stalwarts still remain. Looking back I think BA made a massive faux pas when Manny decided to go it alone.

33RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 22:29

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I agree with that one, used to be fun oh the old days.
Not as old as bonce though Very Happy

34RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 22:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banksy is older than me. He was at the white horse final. Razz

35RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 22:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RT will never be a top dog as long as I have a hole in my arse, we will be asking James Corden to run the country next, give the hell up.

36RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 22:41

Rt will be top dog and we all know that hole in your arse spends more time filled than a rush hour train Smile

37RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 22:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl:

38RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 23:04

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Banksy is older than me. He was at the white horse final. Razz

I'm just a Pup compared to GlossĀ Razz

39RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 23:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All three of us would fit nicely into an episode of 'Last of the Summer wine'. Very Happy

40RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 23:31

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Breadman wrote:Who is Number One?

And why's that enormous bubble chasing me....?

Number 1 has got to be either Sluffy, Keegan, Biggie or Aaron because they pretty much started the ball rolling.

The top 10 is:

1 Biggie
2 Keegan
3 Sluffy
4 jayjay23
5 ? (missing)
6 Reebok Trotter
7 ? (missing)
8 Natasha
9 xmiles
10 Mr Magoo

Sponsored content