Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RT soon to be the new top dog.

+9
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
Bwfc1958
karlypants
boltonbonce
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 19 2015, 23:56

scottjames30 wrote:RT will never be a top dog as long as I have a hole in my arse, we will be asking James Corden to run the country next, give the hell up.

Back then?

Had a good think about things?

Good man.

42RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Sat Jun 20 2015, 16:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:RT will never be a top dog as long as I have a hole in my arse, we will be asking James Corden to run the country next, give the hell up.

Back then?

Good man.

I think you have the wrong Scott James.

43RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Sat Jun 20 2015, 16:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Back then?

Good man.
Laughing

44RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Sat Jun 20 2015, 16:52

scottjames30 wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Back then?

Good man.

I think you have the wrong Scott James.

Fook me

There is more than one scott james?

The end of the world is nigh

45RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Mon Jun 22 2015, 04:12

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Just saw that I'm #2.  Smile

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

46RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 26 2015, 09:05

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I wonder how many came from 606 (rip)? I never lied, well at least not to start with, but it was assumed No F was male, and before i knew it i had a Mrs No F and everything...happy days! I 'fessed up when it was closing down, oh how we laughed at the thought of a woman being taken for a man on a football forum

47RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 26 2015, 10:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:I wonder how many came from 606 (rip)? I never lied, well at least not to start with, but it was assumed No F was male, and before i knew it i had a Mrs No F and everything...happy days! I 'fessed up when it was closing down, oh how we laughed at the thought of a woman being taken for a man on a football forum

It wont be the first time! Very Happy

48RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 26 2015, 11:12

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:I wonder how many came from 606 (rip)? I never lied, well at least not to start with, but it was assumed No F was male, and before i knew it i had a Mrs No F and everything...happy days! I 'fessed up when it was closing down, oh how we laughed at the thought of a woman being taken for a man on a football forum

it's usually men pretending to be women on here.

Of course i don't mean NAt, i mean this new emma bint from sveden.

49RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 26 2015, 11:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

The girl in the avatar could do wonders with that tongue!

50RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 26 2015, 11:23

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

The girl in the avatar could do wonders with that tongue if she was a bloke!
:facepalm:

51RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 26 2015, 11:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

affraid

52RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 26 2015, 11:30

karlypants wrote:affraid
it that the face you'll pull when "she" and her footlong come to visit Smile

53RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 26 2015, 11:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:affraid
it that the face you'll pull when "she" and her footlong come to visit Smile

Very Happy

54RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 26 2015, 19:20

Emma Jansen 1

Emma Jansen 1
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

[quote="y2johnny"][quote="Reebok Trotter"][quote="Chairmanda"]I wonder how many came from 606 (rip)? I never lied, well at least not to start with, but it was assumed No F was male, and before i knew it i had a Mrs No F and everything...happy days! I 'fessed up when it was closing down, oh how we laughed at the thought of a woman being taken for a man on a football forum[/quote]

It wont be the first time! :D [/quote]

Of course i don't mean NAt, i mean this new emma bint from sveden.[/quote]
I am told bint is not nice way to call girl, i think you must be flens.

55RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Fri Jun 26 2015, 19:27

Emma Jansen 1 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

I am told bint is not nice way to call girl, i think you must be flens.

No my real name johninina. Im a brazilian lady boy from the favellas. I have a massive arse and sell it regularly. Kp is my pimp. So get your facts right

56RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Sun Jun 28 2015, 11:33

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Banks of the Croal wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Banksy is older than me. He was at the white horse final. Razz

I'm just a Pup compared to Gloss Razz

I bet I'm younger than you Banksy, you old fart, I was 65 three weeks ago. I'm a mere stripling !

Apparently I was the 33rd to join.  (If Magoo is 10th, does that make him older than Banksy and me ?)

Well done RT, top dog sounds about right to me. Very Happy

57RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Sun Jun 28 2015, 12:09

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Feck off i am not 50 yet

58RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Sun Jun 28 2015, 21:08

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:
Banks of the Croal wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Banksy is older than me. He was at the white horse final. Razz

I'm just a Pup compared to Gloss Razz

I bet I'm younger than you Banksy, you old fart, I was 65 three weeks ago. I'm a mere stripling !

Apparently I was the 33rd to join.  (If Magoo is 10th, does that make him older than Banksy and me ?)

Well done RT, top dog sounds about right to me. Very Happy

Sorry Gloss but I am not 65 till next month Very Happy

You're right though, I am a
RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 6a0133f2e9fdbf970b014e8acec294970d-800wi

59RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Sun Jun 28 2015, 21:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy Very Happy , Im 99, im 100 soon, i must be top dog.

60RT soon to be the new top dog. - Page 3 Empty Re: RT soon to be the new top dog. Sun Jun 28 2015, 21:27

scottjames30 wrote: Very Happy  Very Happy , Im 99, im 100 soon, i must be top dog.

You are suppose to put your age in years not months. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum