Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you enjoying the summer?

+2
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Are you enjoying the summer? Tue Jul 07 2015, 19:50

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

What's the highlight been for you so far?

2Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Tue Jul 07 2015, 21:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:What's the highlight been for you so far?

Seeing you released from prison. Love you Michael.

3Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Wed Jul 08 2015, 16:10

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Getting sacked.
I've since been on three holidays including a trip to this place.

Are you enjoying the summer? Img_6710

Are you enjoying the summer? Img_6810

Are you enjoying the summer? Img_6811

Are you enjoying the summer? Img_7110

4Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Wed Jul 08 2015, 16:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that Xante Doff? Looks familiar....

5Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Wed Jul 08 2015, 16:30

There was a 'white party' on that beach in the first of Doff's Zante photos when I was there. Looks nicer now, when I was there it was hideous.

6Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Wed Jul 08 2015, 16:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:Is that Xante Doff? Looks familiar....

It's Navagio (Shipwreck Beach) in Zante (or Zakynthos).
All four pictures are of the same beach, the top three from the beach itself, the bottom one from the top of a cliff.

Always wanted to see it, and it's as nice in real life as it looks in pictures, probably better.

7Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Wed Jul 08 2015, 16:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Zante, been there .

That fooking boat went round all the island and only sold them tiny cans.

8Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Wed Jul 08 2015, 18:06

The highlight for me is seeing how well the lad is coming on with his egg chasing.  missing training with him tonight which i am gutted about but got a game on sunday Smile

9Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Wed Jul 08 2015, 18:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:The highlight for me is seeing how well the lad is coming on with his egg chasing.  missing training with him tonight which i am gutted about but got a game on sunday Smile

Have you ever taken your lad boxing, Johnny?

10Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Wed Jul 08 2015, 18:12

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:The highlight for me is seeing how well the lad is coming on with his egg chasing.  missing training with him tonight which i am gutted about but got a game on sunday Smile

i haven't.  i know a few who do take there lads and at one point, to build his confidence i was gonna start taking him to sandy holts but the rugby seems to have done the trick.  it's plenty rough enough and his confidence is getting better and better.  still might look into the boxing or something similar eventually.

11Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Wed Jul 08 2015, 18:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

i haven't.  i know a few who do take there lads and at one point, to build his confidence i was gonna start taking him to sandy holts but the rugby seems to have done the trick.  it's plenty rough enough and his confidence is getting better and better.  still might look into the boxing or something similar eventually.

Its great for kids who play other sports, it will bring him on loads with fitness and balance, he doesn't even have to fight or spar, just take him for the class.

12Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Wed Jul 08 2015, 18:17

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Its great for kids who play other sports, it will bring him on loads with fitness and balance, he doesn't even have to fight or spar, just take him for the class.
where abouts in bolton is best, don't really want to take him to one in Salford, they use boxing gloves with barbed wire wrapped round them

13Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Wed Jul 08 2015, 18:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll PM you.

14Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Wed Jul 08 2015, 18:22

scottjames30 wrote:I'll PM you.
cool ta,

15Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Wed Jul 08 2015, 21:50

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Johnny who's your lad play for? I read he was playing against Wigan St Judes a few weeks ago. Quite a few from there have gone on to bigger things.
If I remember correctly Terry Newton, the former Warrington, Leeds, Wigan and GB hooker played for them, and his book Coming Clean is a great read, which I sadly only looked at after his sad demise.
Great player though and liked the"biff".

16Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Wed Jul 08 2015, 22:55

Soul Kitchen wrote:Johnny who's your lad play for? I read he was playing against Wigan St Judes a few weeks ago. Quite a few from there have gone on to bigger things.
If I remember correctly Terry Newton, the former Warrington, Leeds, Wigan and GB hooker played for them, and his book Coming Clean is a great read, which I sadly only looked at after his sad demise.
Great player though and liked the"biff".
My lad plays for langworthy, hell of a set up they have at st judes though.  when we went into the club house after all the memorabilia they had on the walls you could tell they had a few go on to bigger better things.

Thatto Heath in St Helens are another one who i think are very well established

17Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Thu Jul 09 2015, 09:23

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There's loads in the sports bedrock.
A lot of the "stars" go back for presentation nights or just for a pint.
And it's a great sport to boot!!
Have you took him to a Super League game or a biggie?

18Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Thu Jul 09 2015, 09:27

Soul Kitchen wrote:There's loads in the sports bedrock.
A lot of the "stars" go back for presentation nights or just for a pint.
And it's a great sport to boot!!
Have you took him to a Super League game or a biggie?
He played at the aj bell at half time during the salford v warrington game.  he really enjoys it.

We are always getting salford players coming down to training which is really good, they join in, take pictures, sign stuff.  i'm very impressed with it all compared to football to be honest.  a lot more family orientated.

they won a match a few months ago in cadishead and a wigan player presented them with their medals.

Like i have said on here before, i have never been a rugby fan, but after seeing him play and watching salford i now find myself watching thursday and friday nights on sky now Smile

19Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Thu Jul 09 2015, 09:35

Meant to say SK, i have posted some vids on bonce's thread of my lad playing, considering they are all only 6 years old they get stuck in Very Happy

My lad had a wobbly tooth in his first game and within five minutes of playing it was out!!!!!

20Are you enjoying the summer? Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Thu Jul 09 2015, 10:05

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He'll have his little helmet then!?
I've been into RL nearly as long as football. My uncle's best mate was Sid Abram who scored the first ever try at Wembley in the Challenge Cup. I was in awe of him when I was a lad.
When all these knobs are rolling about in football I think get up you soft Bastards! !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum