Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you enjoying the summer?

+2
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Are you enjoying the summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Thu Jul 09 2015, 10:08

Soul Kitchen wrote:He'll have his little helmet then!?
yeah he has one.  there are a few that don't wear them but wit them being so small i don't want to risk it.

i mean,  even if i was playing i would wear one after seeing some of the hits the open age team take.  infact i would want a robocop suit Very Happy

22Are you enjoying the summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Thu Jul 09 2015, 12:14

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I actually thought it was compulsory to wear them upto a certain age, if not you do right. I must say that there is a certain comraderie between fans that I find missing with football fans.
I've witnessed some stuff on rugby grounds that you'd never get on a football ground due to segregation.

23Are you enjoying the summer? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you enjoying the summer? Thu Jul 09 2015, 12:18

Soul Kitchen wrote:I actually thought it was compulsory to wear them upto a certain age, if not you do right. I must say that there is a certain comraderie between fans that I find missing with football fans.
I've witnessed some stuff on rugby grounds that you'd never get on a football ground due to segregation.
i must admit the fact they all mix in together surprised me as well.

When the lad is a bit older i think we will definitely go to one of the magic weekends, they look amazing fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum