Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Look after yourselves guys!

+11
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Chairmanda
okocha
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
boltonbonce
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after yourselves guys! Tue Aug 04 2015, 19:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good to hear you are ok. It is such a young age to suffer a heart attack. At least you were lucky enough to get a warning and will ow change your lifestyle. I smoked for over 10 years and found patches worked for me. That along with going to the gym to ensure I didn't replace the cravings for nicotine with food as so many people do. All the best with your recovery.

22Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after yourselves guys! Tue Aug 04 2015, 19:54

Yeah, I know.

And I thought that you'd know that I knew.

But now I know that you didn't know that I knew, I'm letting you know that I knew.

Very Happy

23Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after yourselves guys! Tue Aug 04 2015, 20:01

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I sort of knew you might know, but then wasn't sure if you knew, so just to make sure you knew, I thought I'd let you know.

Glad that's all cleared up.

24Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after yourselves guys! Tue Aug 04 2015, 20:02

MartinBWFC wrote:
karlypants wrote:Take it easy Martin. Smile
Cheers KP, hardest part is giving up the fags, it's a bastard.

Get an e-cig, mate.

Speak to your GP obviously, but my old man's doctor told him he was better off still smoking a couple a day, rather than going cold turkey because the stress of it would have more of a negative effect on him than smoking a couple of fags a day.

And that was 15 years ago before e-cigs.

I stopped smoking overnight with mine over two years ago and I have absolutely no willpower whatsoever.

Give it a go - Your nicotine fix without all the nasty shite in fags.

25Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after yourselves guys! Tue Aug 04 2015, 20:12

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

If you get an ecig make sure to try a few out first. I know a number of people that tried hem and it didn't do them any good. You need to find the right one because a lot of them are shite. Definitely worth a go though.

26Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after yourselves guys! Tue Aug 04 2015, 20:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are a lot more positives from quitting smoking.

Nice clean finger nails that look much better and smell like roses, plus stopping the wrinkles you will get around your mouth and also stopping your teeth from yellowing too!

Who would want to look like Nat? Seriously!

Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Smoker-680x365

Very Happy

27Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after yourselves guys! Tue Aug 04 2015, 20:21

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Good luck with the recovery Martin.

28Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after yourselves guys! Tue Aug 04 2015, 20:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quit now. Look what happened to Miss Brazil 1999.
Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Cigar_Woman_Havana

29Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after yourselves guys! Tue Aug 04 2015, 20:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

30Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after yourselves guys! Tue Aug 04 2015, 20:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you tried non-alcoholic beer Martin?

It could be a good substitute for the real stuff. Smile

31Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after yourselves guys! Tue Aug 04 2015, 20:35

karlypants wrote:Have you tried non-alcoholic beer Martin?

It could be a good substitute for the real stuff. Smile

Go and smack yourself in the face!

Immediately......

As for e-cigs, I started on these, so I know they're ok:

http://www.vapouriz.co.uk/

However, they're a bit pricey so I now get my stuff from the Tab Lites stall at the Ellesmere Centre in Walkden.

And I've just worked out that I've saved over eight grand since I made the switch to e-cigs, so there's an added bonus for you. Very Happy

32Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after yourselves guys! Tue Aug 04 2015, 20:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You could have spent that on a decent fence. Razz

33Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after yourselves guys! Tue Aug 04 2015, 20:45

Had to call out the Coast Guard or a random passing tramp recently? Twisted Evil

34Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after yourselves guys! Tue Aug 04 2015, 20:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Laughing-2

35Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after yourselves guys! Wed Aug 05 2015, 00:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sorry to hear of your bad news mate.

Hope things get better for you very, very quickly.

36Look after yourselves guys! - Page 2 Empty Re: Look after yourselves guys! Wed Aug 05 2015, 21:13

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Take it steady Martin.

Best wishes cocker.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum