Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is CEF Dead?

+9
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
Soul Kitchen
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Thu Aug 13 2015, 08:43

Is CEF originally from Nigeria?

Or is (s)he a stunning Russian girl with a sick granny who "wants to be good friend" and needs "money urgent to pay medical bill"......?

82Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Thu Aug 13 2015, 10:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Russian? Did you change that for my benefit? Very Happy

83Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Thu Aug 13 2015, 11:11

karlypants wrote:Russian? Did you change that for my benefit? Very Happy

No, honestly mate! Very Happy

All the spam begging emails I get are from either Nigerians who want to borrow my account to squirrel money out of Africa or nubile, twenty-something Russian ladies who all have sick grannies and are in desperate need of financial assistance to buy drugs.

I thought everybody got them?

84Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Thu Aug 20 2015, 23:01

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Just had this back from CEF

Norpig, I am onto it. Lost the scoring spreadsheet along with a load of others due to some file corruption. Having to re-enter everything. Up to Week 28 at moment. Will finish this week and contact sluffy regarding how to sort out winnings.
I guess we're still waiting...

85Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Thu Aug 20 2015, 23:08

Can you pay me for the alternative fantasy football competition, my car just broke down so I'm upping the prize money to £500. Thanks.

86Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Thu Aug 20 2015, 23:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a job for scott and Michael bolton

87Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Thu Aug 20 2015, 23:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Norpig, I am onto it. Lost the scoring spreadsheet along with a load of others due to some file corruption. Having to re-enter everything. Up to Week 28 at moment. Will finish this week and contact sluffy regarding how to sort out winnings.
 the plot thickens, time to pay him a visit, where's AD when you really need him?  Very Happy

88Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Fri Aug 21 2015, 00:02

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How much as he got

89Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Fri Aug 21 2015, 00:32

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have worked out the final standings and prize winners - http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t11827-final-standings

90Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Fri Aug 21 2015, 06:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who ever gave him the funds should pay out.

91Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Fri Aug 21 2015, 07:12

Norpig wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:

the plot thickens, time to pay him a visit, where's AD when you really need him?  Very Happy

AD is currently recycling 90s gags on BA thinking he's top dog. He might just be thick enough to pull it off, who am i kidding, he is definitely thick enough

92Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Fri Aug 21 2015, 09:15

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

CEF was given £100 at the start of the season (or so I assume going off the final standings BTID has posted). The money probably got soaked into his own personal cash and it has now been so long he doesn't fancy paying out £100 out of his own bank account, so has disappeared to avoid paying up. Everyone knows that cash would have gone to a charity, so in doing what he has done, CEF has actually stolen money from a childrens charity. 

It may have been a bit naive to assume he could be trusted but how many of you on here can say they would have done the same thing, even though you are also just strangers on the Internet?  

CEF is a dick. Taking money away from a kids charity is about as low as you can get.

93Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Fri Aug 21 2015, 09:17

Bwfc1958 wrote:CEF was given £100 at the start of the season (or so I assume going off the final standings BTID has posted). The money probably got soaked into his own personal cash and it has now been so long he doesn't fancy paying out £100 out of his own bank account, so has disappeared to avoid paying up. Everyone knows that cash would have gone to a charity, so in doing what he has done, CEF has actually stolen money from a childrens charity. 

It may have been a bit naive to assume he could be trusted but how many of you on here can say they would have done the same thing, even though you are also just strangers on the Internet?  

CEF is a dick. Taking money away from a kids charity is about as low as you can get.
:agree:

And as this is a little bit close to home for me i think it should be taken further.  We need to set the full wrath of Nat on him on 606

94Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Fri Aug 21 2015, 09:25

Whoa, steady on chaps.

Libel's still a crime and nobody's got any proof of anything, so be careful.

95Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Fri Aug 21 2015, 09:27

mine was a slightly jokey poke and i don't think 58 is serious.  it is a forum where we are all make believe anyway.

*that should cover it*

96Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Fri Aug 21 2015, 09:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i was quite surprised when he answered my post on 606 so thought it would be all sorted by now. I think he's knee deep in a big competition on there which may be taking up his time (that's me being generous by the way).

I really hope he does the right thing and pays back the money

97Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Fri Aug 21 2015, 09:43

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Breadman wrote:Whoa, steady on chaps.

Libel's still a crime and nobody's got any proof of anything, so be careful.
It's fine. I'll ask stuffy for competition money up front for the fantasy football to cover my legal fees.

In the event of CEF taking legal action, you should know the prize for the fantasy football is 5 grand.

98Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Sat Aug 22 2015, 08:07

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

There is nothing on here libelous.

All I can do is apologise. There is an explanation, but not one I want to share on here.

I have asked sluffy to email me so I can sort it out with him directly.

I am keen for this great charity to benefit asap.

Sorry to everyone involved and who has been offended by my disappearance.

99Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Sat Aug 22 2015, 09:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good man CEF  :good:

100Is CEF Dead? - Page 5 Empty Re: Is CEF Dead? Sat Aug 22 2015, 10:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CEF, in light of recent events I have decided to insist on cash upfront for your Friday night "massage". No more placing a wad of tenners between my ample bosoms when you leave.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum