Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How's life going for you all?

+6
carl baxter
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
scottjames30
Michael Bolton
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1How's life going for you all? Empty How's life going for you all? Tue Aug 25 2015, 15:54

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't post on here much any more, sadly my passion and interest in Bolton has just faded into the distance, there is no fun in losing week in week out and having 11 players who are either on loan or signed on free transfers.

But from time to time I like to come back, I feel like this forum is a small community and I am showing my face when passing by.

So... how is life going? Good, bad or somewhere inbetween?

2How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Tue Aug 25 2015, 16:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mike how much do you charge for thwarting someone, then killing them, then putting them under a patio?

Go compare are all ripping me off, bigtime.

I would provide the sports bag.

3How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Tue Aug 25 2015, 16:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott you know he likes to use a suitcase for all his work, it's his trademark  Very Happy

4How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Tue Aug 25 2015, 16:35

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:Mike how much do you charge for thwarting someone, then killing them, then putting them under a patio?

I don't know Scott, all this/that is long behind me now. I enjoyed those days where I was the Nick Cotton of Durham, offering people on the internet out for fights but its over. I really do hope everyone here is doing well in life. 

Final words from me - Make it happen! In the words of Graham Taylor - Demand it!

5How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Tue Aug 25 2015, 17:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Mike how much do you charge for thwarting someone, then killing them, then putting them under a patio?

I don't know Scott, all this/that is long behind me now. I enjoyed those days where I was the Nick Cotton of Durham, offering people on the internet out for fights but its over. I really do hope everyone here is doing well in life. 

Final words from me - Make it happen! In the words of Graham Taylor - Demand it!
Or in the famous words of Graham Taylor's half time team talk.

"You got us into this fucking mess, now you get us fucking out of it....now fuckoff".

6How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Tue Aug 25 2015, 19:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

Clearly MB has found love or God.

7How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Tue Aug 25 2015, 19:44

Is that it?

Has he just said his goodbyes.....?

Like Val's just done in Emmerdale?

8How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Tue Aug 25 2015, 19:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll be back, when Chelsea win the title, he'll be back.

9How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Tue Aug 25 2015, 20:33

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He like the ventiloquist's dummy, bless him.

10How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 10:23

carl baxter

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I feel suicidal at the moment.the dishwasher is knackered,and the engineer says that the drier needs new bushes.mrs b is not impressed,that I've offered to buy her a new clothesline and a big bottle of fairy liquid.

http://www.cheshirechristmastrees.com

11How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 10:40

Why are you offering to buy my wife expensive new trinkets like the ones you mention?

We're on telly tonight and I'm trying to earn brownie points so I can watch it and along you come, showering her with washing up liquid and shit.....

Please stop.

12How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 10:45

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Breadman wrote:Why are you offering to buy my wife expensive new trinkets like the ones you mention?

We're on telly tonight and I'm trying to earn brownie points so I can watch it and along you come, showering her with washing up liquid and shit.....

Please stop.
I thought Crimewatch wasn't on?

13How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 11:02

Very Happy

14How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 11:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

15How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 12:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've not been paid!
Bloody HSBC.
Lend me a fiver. Very Happy

16How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 13:41

carl baxter

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Sell me your dishwasher for a fiver

17How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 13:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm the dishwasher. Shocked

18How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 13:50

carl baxter

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I'll give you my address.....the sinks full

19How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 13:52

Don't let him bring his records......

20How's life going for you all? Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 13:54

carl baxter

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

What kind of records.........I collect 45s

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum