Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How's life going for you all?

+6
carl baxter
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
scottjames30
Michael Bolton
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 13:59

His are all 78's and have a picture of a gurny bloke with a massive chin and a bad wig on the front.

Seriously, don't let him in.....

22How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 13:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

carl baxter wrote:What kind of records.........I collect 45s
Not one word Bread.

Carl will love the Sammy tribute. Very Happy

23How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 14:00

Oh gawd....... :facepalm:

24How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 14:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wonder if Carl has a pond in his garden...........

25How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 14:04

This will not end well......

26How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 14:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

New blood! Very Happy
How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Aaiigh

27How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 15:00

carl baxter

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I collect northern soul...so if any of you has any to sell .im your man

http://www.cheshirechristmastrees.com

28How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 15:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got plenty of this Carl.

Just say the word.

29How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 15:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

30How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 16:13

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

there's a weird lack of an emoticon with fingers in its ears, intoning "la la la, I can't hear you, Brucie"...sure there is one somewhere, but I cant find it!

31How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 16:16

Chairmanda wrote:there's a weird lack of an emoticon with fingers in its ears, intoning "la la la, I can't hear you, Brucie"...sure there is one somewhere, but I cant find it!

I'm sat right here.

32How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 16:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:there's a weird lack of an emoticon with fingers in its ears, intoning "la la la, I can't hear you, Brucie"...sure there is one somewhere, but I cant find it!

I'm sat right here.
Some people are looking for a right sock on the hooter.
I was the cock of the school chess club,so don't think I can't handle myself.
I've been handling myself for a long time.How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Free-fighting-smileys-365

33How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 16:44

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:

I'm sat right here.
Some people are looking for a right sock on the hooter.
I was the cock of the school chess club,so don't think I can't handle myself.
I've been handling myself for a long time.How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Free-fighting-smileys-365
Just because everyone thought you were a cock it didn't necessarily make you the cock of the chess club Very Happy

34How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 16:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit harsh that 58.
Not everyone thought I was a cock.
OK,everyone thought I was a cock,but my fighting skills were unmatched.
I was gonna get a chess piece tattoo,but I fainted when the guy got the gear out. Surprised

35How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 16:56

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Bit harsh that 58.
Not everyone thought I was a cock.
OK,everyone thought I was a cock,but my fighting skills were unmatched.
I was gonna get a chess piece tattoo,but I fainted when the guy got the gear out. Surprised
Boncey, you tease...so many jokes to be made following that one post! I am going to make tea, so I can start getting mentally prepared for tonight's match....hope to see you all on chat

36How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 16:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm always mentally prepared. They give me special tablets.

If we don't get three points tonight I'll be going into a major sulk.

37How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 17:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Some people are looking for a right sock on the hooter.
That's something I really wouldn't like from you.

I haven't a clue where they have been, for all I know they could have been treading pond water again! Very Happy

38How's life going for you all? - Page 2 Empty Re: How's life going for you all? Fri Aug 28 2015, 17:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Some people are looking for a right sock on the hooter.
That's something I really wouldn't like from you.

I haven't a clue where they have been, for all I know they could have been treading pond water again! Very Happy
Very Happy When I was a kid,my Mum used to iron my socks!
What kind of a woman irons socks.  Razz
By the way,I see Brucie still has his part time job stacking shelves in Morrisons.
How's life going for you all? - Page 2 BjhJandIYAEWAYk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum