Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex

+3
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Thu Sep 10 2015, 09:25

I was just asking Johnny where he's working today, mate.

S'all gurd..... Very Happy

(Feelin' a bit South Central today.)

22Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Thu Sep 10 2015, 09:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think I'm having one of them days today.

I'm off back to bed! Very Happy

23Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Thu Sep 10 2015, 09:45

Breadman wrote:You're not at Flint are you?

Or is it Sun?

Flint yeah Smile

Been here before. Here today and tomorrow Smile

24Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Thu Sep 10 2015, 09:59

Seriously now, don't mention me.

That was the place I mentioned on here a couple of years ago where I walked out after almost chinning the Ops Manager.

And he's still there, so keep schtum.  Very Happy

25Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Thu Sep 10 2015, 10:03

Breadman wrote:Seriously now, don't mention me.

That was the place I mentioned on here a couple of years ago where I walked out after almost chinning the Ops Manager.

Ill probably be testing him. Pm me his name & ill chuck in some extra exercises Smile

26Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Thu Sep 10 2015, 10:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You cant go round attempting to chin people because one day you'll run into the wrong person. 

Wise words of the day

27Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Thu Sep 10 2015, 10:10

Boggersbelief wrote:

You cant go round attempting to chin people because one day you'll run into the wrong person. 

Wise words of the day

Behave. Very Happy

28Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Thu Sep 10 2015, 10:50

Indian midget.

Make sure you trap his tache.

29Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Thu Sep 10 2015, 11:05

Ill keep my eye out. Its not like they are all called smith is it mon......i mean man Smile

30Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Thu Sep 10 2015, 11:42

Is Smithmon back?

I didn't mean him. 

I meant Abhijit the Eejit.

31Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Thu Sep 10 2015, 11:52

Breadman wrote:Is Smithmon back?

I didn't mean him. 

I meant Abhijit the Eejit.

smithmon is coming up in a minute. Not got the other guy down.

32Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Wed Oct 12 2016, 16:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Utterly disturbing story.

Gayle Newland, 25, tricked another woman into having sex with her by posing as a man and persuading her to wear a blindfold in the bedroom, a court has heard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-34190186

Some people are so stupid. Would you wear a blindfold to meet a total stranger? Even for the promise of sex (KP, we know your answer is yes)?

A happy ending to this story, Gayle Newland has had her conviction (and 8 year prison sentence) quashed by the Court of Appeal.

Clearly the sane judges who overturned her conviction felt it ridiculous that the "victim" didn't realise she was a woman.

Gives you a warm feeling inside.

33Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Wed Oct 12 2016, 16:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8 years is ridiculous for that crime anyway when Paedo's get less but there is really something wrong if the woman couldn't tell that it was a plastic cock inside her.

Did she not give her a blowie?

34Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Wed Oct 12 2016, 17:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Did she not give her a blowie?

Not all relationships involve oral sex KP.

35Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Wed Oct 12 2016, 17:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Did she not give her a blowie?

Not all relationships involve oral sex KP.
Maybe, but surely she would have had her hand on the prosthetic knob? Shocked

36Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Wed Oct 12 2016, 17:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Maybe, but surely she would have had her hand on the prosthetic knob? Shocked

How many knobs have you held? Some have a plastic feel to them.

37Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Wed Oct 12 2016, 17:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Maybe, but surely she would have had her hand on the prosthetic knob? Shocked

How many knobs have you held? Some have a plastic feel to them.
Or should the question be how many sausages have you held?

The girl was up for it. I find it hard to believe that she hasn't had a good feel of it and thought hang on a minute, it feels a bit plastic, let me have a look!

38Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Wed Oct 12 2016, 18:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm having hotdogs for dinner tonight funnily enough. Very Happy

39Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Wed Oct 12 2016, 18:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:The girl was up for it. I find it hard to believe that she hasn't had a good feel of it and thought hang on a minute, it feels a bit plastic, let me have a look!

That's not very polite, once you've started the deed you can't very well ask to inspect the merchandise. Plastic or not.

40Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Thu Jun 29 2017, 17:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocking twist to this story today - the woman (who pretended to be a man) has been re-tried and found guilty by a jury. The judge has warned she faces a significant prison stretch when sentenced.

I'm still no nearer understanding how the victim couldn't tell the "man" she dated for two years was actually a woman.

But let this be a lesson to anyone pretending to be a member of the opposite sex.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40446396

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum