Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupid Woman

+11
Bollotom2014
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
y2johnny
Cajunboy
Norpig
karlypants
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Stupid Woman Empty Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 15:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Did Corbyn did say this about May - I he claims he said stupid people.

What do you think?

Looks like he did to me - if so he's telling lies in front of the nation - how stupid would that be?

2Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 15:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Give it an hour, xmiles and TROY will be on defending him.

It's been a bad day for Labour:

Labour MP guilty in speeding case

3Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 15:54

Difficult to say, dumb move if he did. 

Deflecting from the real issue though isn’t it, she’s dragging us to a no deal because she’s more concerned with holding onto power.

4Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 16:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Difficult to say, dumb move if he did. 

Deflecting from the real issue though isn’t it, she’s dragging us to a no deal because she’s more concerned with holding onto power.

Personally I doubt Parliament will let a no deal happen but to tell what looks like a blatant lie in his position of possibly being the next leader of the country is more or less committing political suicide to me.

Whatever he says from now on people would just respond as to how could you trust or believe whatever this liar says?

Should have just put his hand up to it in the first place and said sorry - imo.

5Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 16:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't say I'm that bothered. I was too busy looking for someone with a chin.

I have no real problem with it, if he did say it. It's a rough place. I'm sure she can take it.

On the chin.

6Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 16:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Can't say I'm that bothered. I was too busy looking for someone with a chin.

I have no real problem with it, if he did say it. It's a rough place. I'm sure she can take it.

On the chin.

Not the remark, the sentiment or what she might feel about it that I'm bothered about.

It is the lie itself.

I'm not playing politics now - I'd say the same about anyone who lied in public no matter what party they are from, or whatever was being debated.

Chins or no chins.

7Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 16:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Of course he said it. It was clear as day when I saw the clip online.

But does it really matter though?

Would she have preferred to have been called a stupid man instead?

8Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 16:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:But does it really matter though?

Would she have preferred to have been called a stupid man instead?

Of course it matters, it is an outrage!

If sluffy went on national TV and said "KP is a massive bellend" would you just shrug your shoulders and say "fair enough". No, you'd expect an apology, and for him to drive you to BB as compensation.

9Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 16:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He says he said "stupid people".
I'm sure there are lip readers out there who can better inform us, but if he said "stupid woman", he should just admit it.
Don't know why he'd feel the need to lie about it, it's hardly a hanging offence.

10Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 16:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its hardly crime of the century is it? I'm sure JC has had worse said to him from the Eton old boys club commonly known as the Tory back benches.
She isn't stupid by the way, just incredibly stubborn.

11Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 16:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think a few missing my point.

He is the leader of a political party - if he's blatantly lied in a highly public way - how many people would then consider him to be trustworthy anymore or believe a word he says from now on?

Saying what he thinks is one thing - deliberately lying and attempting to cover it up thereafter is a different thing altogether.

12Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 17:02

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He needs to  get his anorak on and get off home.

13Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 17:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I think a few missing my point.

He is the leader of a political party - if he's blatantly lied in a highly public way - how many people would then consider him to be trustworthy anymore or believe a word he says from now on?

Saying what he thinks is one thing - deliberately lying and attempting to cover it up thereafter is a different thing altogether.
Stupid Woman 200w

14Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 17:06

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He 100 percent said stupid woman

Why he has denied it I dont know.

1 she is stupid

2 she is a woman

Stupid is his opinion and woman is fact. How people can be up in arms about him saying it is a joke. 

It's getting ridiculous now. Cant call anything by what it is known as incase it upsets the snow flakes.

15Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 17:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:He 100 percent said stupid woman

1 she is stupid

2 she is a woman

Stupid is his opinion and woman is fact. How people can be up in arms about him saying it is a joke. 

It's getting ridiculous now. Cant call anything by what it is known as incase it upsets the snow flakes.

Correct Johnny. Smile

16Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 17:10

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

But he didn't say stupid woman so he is not lying. I have looked at the video and spoken to someone who can lip read. We both think he said people not woman. It is just a Tory attempt to divert attention away from the shambles that May has made of brexit.

17Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 17:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1 she is stupid

2 she is a woman

If it's ridiculous go home tonight and call Mrs Johnny a "stupid woman" and report back tomorrow.

If your arms are still working.

18Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 17:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:Give it an hour, xmiles and TROY will be on defending him.

It's been a bad day for Labour:

Labour MP guilty in speeding case

I wouldn't defend him if I thought he had said woman rather than people. I am not a fan of Corbyn and wish he wasn't leader of the Labour party but it would be uncharacteristic of him to use such language.

And as for the MP, good riddance.

19Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 17:16

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

As I said earlier he didn't lie, unlike May who lied about holding the vote on brexit until the last minute than postponed it for a month. A clear case of out and out lying, so "how many people would then consider [her] to be trustworthy anymore or believe a word [she] says from now on?"

20Stupid Woman Empty Re: Stupid Woman Wed Dec 19 2018, 17:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

1 she is stupid

2 she is a woman

My point isn't that he said it - but lying if he did.

Last edited by Sluffy on Wed Dec 19 2018, 17:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar error)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum