Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dedicated Walking Dead Thread.

+10
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:05 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:The ep where Rick and his group kill half those prisoners. Have to admit that I don't like Rick as much as the first two season, him and his son have turned into arseholes

Boggers you've already seen seasons 4 and 5 because they just use the same storylines but with different actors.

Oh what's this, a new bunch of people....they seem nice. Two episodes later they clearly aren't.

Embarrassing writing.

42Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:06 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Z nation deserves it's own thread.

43Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:The ep where Rick and his group kill half those prisoners. Have to admit that I don't like Rick as much as the first two season, him and his son have turned into arseholes

Boggers you've already seen seasons 4 and 5 because they just use the same storylines but with different actors.

Oh what's this, a new bunch of people....they seem nice. Two episodes later they clearly aren't.

Embarrassing writing.

But RT said it gets better. Who do I believe now?

44Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:09 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter is talking about The Waking Dead with Trevor Eve and Claire Goose.

45Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:The Waking Dead with Trevor Eve and Claire Goose.

Now that was a good show, none of this zombie shit.

46Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:12 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So are you saying I should stop watching now nat?

47Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Boggersbelief wrote:So are you saying I should stop watching now nat?

Yeah listen to nat. Her favorite show is i am cait

48Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:39 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm talking about Walking Dead with Sheriff Rick Grimes.........

Wait till you come across The General.

49Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:40 pm

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm talking about Walking Dead with Sheriff Rick Grimes.........

The wolves are coming

50Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:43 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't watch it on TV. I buy the full season boxsets so i can watch more than one episode at a time.

51Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:43 pm

Have you watched all 5 though rt

Last edited by y2johnny on Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

52Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:43 pm

Which season do they get to Kino Der Toten?

53Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:44 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm talking about Walking Dead with Sheriff Rick Grimes.........

Do you mean the governor?

54Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:46 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's him..with the eye patch. The Rastafarian Amazon with the Samurai is seriously spooky.

55Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:53 pm

Reebok Trotter wrote:That's him..with the eye patch. The Rastafarian Amazon with the Samurai is seriously spooky.

She is ace

56Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:54 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Daryl is my fav character

57Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:54 pm

Boggersbelief wrote:Daryl is my fav character

Snap

58Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:02 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He knows how to shoot a crossbow.

59Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:04 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Daryl is my fav character

One of the worst actors ever to "grace" the tv screen.

60Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:23 pm

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Why don't you float the idea of a Walking Dead / WWE crossover event to Fin?

Two birds, one stone and one orgasmically ecstatic Johnny.  Very Happy

But before you do, be very careful what you wish for. I've heard more zombie and werewolf characters pitched this past 2 or 3 years than I care to remember. Let's at least allow the Undertaker to bow out first before things get seriously silly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum