Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dedicated Walking Dead Thread.

+10
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 03 2016, 20:26

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Never watched it Johnny, is it any good?

Heard a lot of people go on about it though.

Amazing special effects, depressing storylines with absolutely no originality.

To save you watching all 6 seasons here's the gist:

The main group of survivors meet a new person or persons who at first appear to be nice but end up being nasty buggers who want to kill them.

Repeat two or three times a season.
Very Happy

82Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Tue Oct 04 2016, 08:25

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looking forward to the new series, I love it too.

83Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Tue Oct 04 2016, 08:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i love it, can't wait to see who gets the dreaded bat over the head  Twisted Evil

84Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Tue Oct 04 2016, 10:10

I know eho it is in the comics (saddo i know) but its whether or not they stay true to that or not

85Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Tue Oct 04 2016, 10:15

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I stopped watching it around the time the Governor died. It has a habit of becoming incredibly boring and very predictable in parts and I lost interest.

86Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Tue Oct 04 2016, 10:28

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:I stopped watching it around the time the Governor died. It has a habit of becoming incredibly boring and very predictable in parts and I lost interest.
I was the same, it became same old same old did the same with Breaking Bad too. I think they over stretch these things out sometimes and run out of story lines so continually rehash old ones.

87Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Tue Oct 04 2016, 11:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oi me and Johnny love it, so butt out  Very Happy

88Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Tue Oct 04 2016, 11:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:oi me and Johnny love it, so butt out  Very Happy
Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 E6b05d84aa03333b6935b6076aa7dfcf

89Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Tue Oct 04 2016, 11:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I stopped watching it around the time the Governor died. It has a habit of becoming incredibly boring and very predictable in parts and I lost interest.

Very true, the writers want shooting. What could have been fantastic has been dull at best. Take away the special effects and this would be the most boring drama ever and wouldn't have gotten past season 1.

90Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Tue Oct 04 2016, 11:29

The main plot and story is already written and has been for a number of years.  They differ slightly but not massively.  Therr is plenty still to come.

91Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Tue Oct 04 2016, 11:29

Norpig wrote:oi me and Johnny love it, so butt out  Very Happy
<3 u

X

92Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Tue Oct 04 2016, 15:25

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

y2j 3.0 wrote:I know eho it is in the comics (saddo i know) but its whether or not they stay true to that or not

In the Comic book series it is Glenn, but my money is on his pregnant wife Maggie getting "Lucilled" in the TV Series.

93Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Tue Oct 04 2016, 15:27

Dunkels King wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:I know eho it is in the comics (saddo i know) but its whether or not they stay true to that or not

In the Comic book series it is Glenn, but my money is on his pregnant wife Maggie getting "Lucilled" in the TV Series.
Very Happy

Have you read the comics?

94Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Tue Oct 04 2016, 16:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks for the spoilers.

95Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Tue Oct 04 2016, 16:28

They don't always follow the comics Nat, but just in case NO SPOILERS.  Andrea lasted a lot longer in the tv show than she did in the comics.

96Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Sat Oct 08 2016, 11:43

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Not read the Magazines, but have read a few other Magazines that are dedicated to TWD. As for spoilers, it's only a guess who gets the Baseball Bat based on the fact that the American followers would go absolutely mental if Glenn or Darryl got killed off, but it needs to be one of the "main" ones, and you can't get closer to Glenn than topping off his wife if you want to keep it reasonably close to the Comic book.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum