Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dedicated Walking Dead Thread.

+10
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:25 pm

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Breadman wrote:Why don't you float the idea of a Walking Dead / WWE crossover event to Fin?

Two birds, one stone and one orgasmically ecstatic Johnny.  Very Happy

But before you do, be very careful what you wish for. I've heard more zombie and werewolf characters pitched this past 2 or 3 years than I care to remember. Let's at least allow the Undertaker to bow out first before things get seriously silly.

I like the fact the demon is back. And he us a bit jekyl and Hyde Smile

62Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:07 am

So walking dead season 6 starts tonight, who will be watching, i watched the season 5 finale again last week so i could remember what happened!

Morgan didn't look too chuffed with Rick when they came face to face again!

63Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:33 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i wish they would put the end of the last series on just before the new series as i have a shocking memory and can't remember what happened  Very Happy

64Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:38 am

zombies broke into the compound and rick killed them.  the wifes who was being battered, her husband went berzerk and sliced the boss ladies husbands neck and she told rick to shoot someone, not sure if it was the slicer or the sliced!  then morgan shows up right at the end

highlight the above for a recap

65Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:39 am

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i wish they would put the end of the last series on just before the new series as i have a shocking memory and can't remember what happened  Very Happy

I'm the same Norpig. That's why I prefer watching the box sets.

66Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:41 am

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Norpig wrote:i wish they would put the end of the last series on just before the new series as i have a shocking memory and can't remember what happened  Very Happy

i've put a summary up but done it in white text in case i spoil it for anyone.

67Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:44 am

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Very Happy

I did try going over the screen with a magic pen but no luck. I then tried shining a uv light on it but still no joy. You've done a good job there Johnny.

68Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:46 am

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Very Happy

I did try going over the screen with a magic pen but no luck. I then tried shining a uv light on it but still no joy. You've done a good job there Johnny.
haha, all you have to do is highlight it above the normal text like you was going to copy and paste

69Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:49 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i have to admit i didn't have a clue what to do when you said highlight the above  Laughing

70Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:53 am

Norpig wrote:i have to admit i didn't have a clue what to do when you said highlight the above  Laughing
Sorry, just didn't want to spoil it in case anyone hasn't caught up yet!

71Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:19 pm

i'm just watching it now (streaming from cartoon HD)

very good so far

72Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:47 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Every series is the same. The group meet a new group who appear nice but end up trying to kill them.

Absolutely awful programme with fantastic special effects.

73Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:49 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Every series is the same. The group meet a new group who appear nice but end up trying to kill them.

Absolutely awful programme with fantastic special effects.

Not this series. Its started off very different. Fantastic first episode.

74Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:50 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Hope you're right, but I didn't think it started until tonight?

75Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:52 pm

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Hope you're right, but I didn't think it started until tonight?

Streamed it off cartoon hd on my lunch hour (and a half) it was even filmed slightly differently i thought. Gutted i have to wait a week now

76Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:42 pm

Season 7.  Coming very soon.  Anyone still watching?  Shall we do a sweep on who we think was at the end of lucille (Negans baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire)

77Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:03 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never watched it Johnny, is it any good?

Heard a lot of people go on about it though.

78Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:04 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I get enough of the walking dead at the Macron. I don't need any more.

79Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:05 pm

scottjames30 wrote:Never watched it Johnny, is it any good?

Im probably the wrong person to ask as im obsessed with it.

Ive just finished the season one  computer game and also finished volume one of the comics.

Its superb.  But id look for a more balanced opinion if i was you

80Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Dedicated Walking Dead Thread. Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:18 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Never watched it Johnny, is it any good?

Amazing special effects, depressing storylines with absolutely no originality.

To save you watching all 6 seasons here's the gist:

The main group of survivors meet a new person or persons who at first appear to be nice but end up being nasty buggers who want to kill them.

Repeat two or three times a season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum