Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rugby World Cup

+8
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
Copper Dragon
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
Reebok Trotter
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

61The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 20:00

COME ON YOU WHITES!!!!

Not been this excited about a sports game of any description for a long, long time.

The hairs on the back of my neck were standing up during the anthem.

(I've got very patriotic neck hair apparently.)

62The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 20:02

Let this missus watch strictly so i could watch this. Then she said she wanted to watch it anyway the she devil.

63The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 20:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:COME ON YOU WHITES!!!!

Not been this excited about a sports game of any description for a long, long time.

The hairs on the back of my neck were standing up during the anthem.

BASTARD! silent

64The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 20:20

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

what a drop goal!

65The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 20:25

I was trying to explain why playing Sam Burgess is such a risk to Mr B earlier and I was telling her he's in because he's a big, strong lad who will cause the Welsh defence problems.

She was looking blank so I had an inspired idea:

Show her a picture of him with someone she knows and can use as a visual reference to understand just how big he is:

The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Be0VKhQCIAAJvZi

She now likes rugby.

66The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 20:25

Love it when it kicks off. True passion

67The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 20:32

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

yay!

68The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 20:34

Gerrin' Johnny May!!!!

(Mrs B has just said that Owen Farrell looks like "Gay Ste" from Hollyoaks apparently.)

69The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 20:48

boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:The hairs on the back of my neck were standing up during the anthem.

BASTARD! silent

Sorry.

Genuinely didn't think.

It'll grow back, mate.......eventually.  Very Happy

16 - 9 at the half.

I'll take that.

70The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 20:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:The hairs on the back of my neck were standing up during the anthem.

BASTARD! silent

Sorry.

Genuinely didn't think.

It'll grow back, mate.......eventually.  Very Happy

16 - 9 at the half.

I'll take that.
Looking forward to the second half.
I've got 2 right footed slippers and a reverse mohican.I can't really look forward to anything else. Neutral

71The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 20:58

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

you two should be on radio (not telly, obviously, not till it grows back...)

72The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 20:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't you start. Razz

73The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 21:36

Bloody hell!

We've found a team that is more injury prone than the Wanderers.

74The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 21:38

I only flicked it on for a minute and saw lots of Wales players lieing down. Lazy Bastards.

75The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 21:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blimey!

76The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 21:59

I thought England were suppose to win

77The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Sat Sep 26 2015, 21:59

How the bloody hell did that just happen?

70 minutes gone, coasting, more dead Welsh bodies strewn across the field than at Rorke's Drift and then "Whallop!", they win.

Hindsight's a wonderful thing an' all but if your kicker's on fire, you take the three points when you get a penalty inside their 22.......

Lancaster out! (As I understand the common vernacular demands.)

78The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Tue Sep 29 2015, 19:15

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

53 points and only two tries!
Sleep
Ffs I'd rather watch paint dry than that onion shite!!

79The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Wed Sep 30 2015, 11:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Off to Cardiff tomorrow to take my youngest to watch Wales v Fiji. After England's result it has put me in the difficult position of having to support Fiji at the home of Welsh rugby:

Blessing grant oh God of nations on the isles of Fiji
As we stand united under noble banner blue
And we honour and defend the cause of freedom ever
Onward march together
God bless Fiji

CHORUS:
For Fiji, ever Fiji, let our voices ring with pride
For Fiji, ever Fiji, her name hail far and wide,
A land of freedom, hope and glory, to endure what ever befall
May God bless Fiji
Forever more!

Blessing grant, oh God of nations, on the isles of Fiji
Shores of golden sand and sunshine, happiness and song
Stand united, we of Fiji, fame and glory ever
Onward march together
God bless Fiji.

80The Rugby World Cup - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rugby World Cup Wed Sep 30 2015, 13:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Tek some matchstalks Lusty!
Have never been able to understand why people pay to watch a sporting event were the main objective is to kick the ball into the crowd? Kick and clap is the common name for it I believe?Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum