Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+38
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
wessy
Danno
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Bolton Rebirth
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
Sluffy
Lard Lad
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
okocha
Lever ender
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Numpty 28723
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Emma Jansen 1
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
Bollotom2014
Chairmanda
doffcocker
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 50]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The only thing that annoys me about her is she's lecturing us when she seems to be avoiding travelling to China and India the biggest culprits

Correct me if I'm wrong. 

The MPs fawning over her is more annoying that herself.

Overall, worldwide, most of the plastic trash in the ocean comes from Asia. The top six countries for ocean garbage are China, Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, Sri Lanka and Thailand according to a 2015 study in the journal Science.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Intolerance annoys me.

Intolerant people should be shot.

Too obvious bonce! You can do better than this. Very Happy
Give me a break, I'm trying to pick winners at Beverley, between posting on here. I've had a tip for Arnold each way in the 3.30, so my tolerance levels may depend on how it does. Wink

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Too obvious bonce! You can do better than this. Very Happy
Give me a break, I'm trying to pick winners at Beverley, between posting on here. I've had a tip for Arnold each way in the 3.30, so my tolerance levels may depend on how it does. Wink
The bastard is a non runner!

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Having to wait 3 bloody weeks for a doctors appointment. Its never been less for over a year or more. That programme 'Behind closed doors' for the clinic in Yorkshire must have been filmed 20 years ago, they get appointments within days  Shocked

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:Having to wait 3 bloody weeks for a doctors appointment. Its never been less for over a year or more. That programme 'Behind closed doors' for the clinic in Yorkshire must have been filmed 20 years ago, they get appointments within days  Shocked

Sorry glos but I have to say it: that what happens after 10 years of Tory austerity cuts and underfunding the NHS.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a two week wait here.
The receptionist always ask what the appointment is about. I tell her it's none of her business.
I'm sure their main job is keeping you out of the surgery.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

xmiles wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Having to wait 3 bloody weeks for a doctors appointment. Its never been less for over a year or more. That programme 'Behind closed doors' for the clinic in Yorkshire must have been filmed 20 years ago, they get appointments within days  Shocked

Sorry glos but I have to say it: that what happens after 10 years of Tory austerity cuts and underfunding the NHS.
Can't disagree with that XM, but it still annoys me. 
If I wanted an argument, I could also include the high number of immigrants who have come into the country in the same time frame, but that's a road I don't want to go down today.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:
xmiles wrote:

If I wanted an argument, I could also include the high number of immigrants who have come into the country in the same time frame, but that's a road I don't want to go down today.
Non English speaking patients are a bit of a problem at our surgery, but have to be catered for (quite rightly), but it can be a drain on resources.
And we're just a small local surgery.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

T.R.O.Y wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:The only thing that annoys me about her is she's lecturing us when she seems to be avoiding travelling to China and India the biggest culprits

Correct me if I'm wrong. 

I agree with you about the MPs, sycophants annoy me. Don't know about China and India but I'd imagine she's getting less in way of invites for climate events from them.

Equally annoying are the likes of Bollotom and Aaron Banks though, ridiculous reactions. Probably more based out of being lectured by a young female who's not British I'd imagine.
The thread title is "Things that irritate you." Now if you want to censor my postings, act the WUM or display your total lack of manners then carry on. To me you are just someone who comes on here to be argumentative with no prospect of ever posting something enlightening. And to link me with Aaron Banks shows the depths you are prepared to go to be a troll. Just a miserable little tool who fell out of the box. Now YOU do irritate me.

I asked you why she annoys you so much, if you can't give a reasonable response to a simple question I'd say it's you with the issue.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You've been extremely intolerant of my views of the Supporters Trust...

:ninja:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People who obsess about Brexit when there are far bigger issues in the world.

I don't know what some people will do once we leave and they realise the lights are still on. How will they fill their time?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

You've been extremely intolerant of my views of the Supporters Trust...

:ninja:

Very Happy

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha Whittam wrote:People who obsess about Brexit when there are far bigger issues in the world.

I don't know what some people will do once we leave and they realise the lights are still on. How will they fill their time?
Probably latch onto the environment problem, or something that cannot be quantified such as racism.
One thing we can blame Bexit for and that is allowing all those argumentative bastards out of the box.  (I think I know of one or two on here) Very Happy

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong. 

I agree with you about the MPs, sycophants annoy me. Don't know about China and India but I'd imagine she's getting less in way of invites for climate events from them.

Equally annoying are the likes of Bollotom and Aaron Banks though, ridiculous reactions. Probably more based out of being lectured by a young female who's not British I'd imagine.

Why does she need an invite? Isn't she a protestor.

gloswhite wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:People who obsess about Brexit when there are far bigger issues in the world.

Probably latch onto the environment problem, or something that cannot be quantified such as racism.
One thing we can blame Bexit for and that is allowing all those argumentative bastards out of the box.  (I think I know of one or two on here) Very Happy

Think the arguments are born out of the delusions Brexit has sown. Never hear anything positive about it these days, the lies have been exposed. Rather than admit it though some would rather deny than face up.

No names of course Very Happy .

Things that irritate the shit out of you - Page 38 67953920_1205457922971982_487733526901293056_o.png.jpg?_nc_cat=1&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_oc=AQlzwGgc-eJbNiCazsnpbXWzVtBnxW4jwHBZqw7OV8Q4l839JGkVUTgWBX6QIDoHNMTLjkLuvBNiBlOWV4XIKpmB&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I can get seen on the day at my docs here in the sunny south phone at 8:30 in same morning worst case sit and wait at 11:00 they even do minor surgery. Had to take my youngest to the docs in Coniston a few weeks ago just turn up. I read about this shit but have not encountered it.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mine is still the use of the word  LIKE the worst being I was like, she was like etc. Southeners fucking horrible moaning unfriendly suspicious distrusting bastards.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

gloswhite wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Many of them working in the NHS as doctors and nurses.

It is a simple fact that EU citizens in the UK are net contribuors to the economy; they pay more in tax than they take in benefits or other services. European migrants living in the UK contribute £2,300 more to public purse each year than the average adult, suggesting a net contribution of £78,000 to the exchequer over their lifespan in the UK.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiSzIncmoXkAhXuXRUIHWY2CicQFjACegQIABAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oxfordeconomics.com%2Frecent-releases%2F8747673d-3b26-439b-9693-0e250df6dbba&usg=AOvVaw3NR7SDXhwuMc8gO0vzkD3L

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum