Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If it was still legal to twat kids

+6
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
karlypants
wanderlust
Chairmanda
doffcocker
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Wed Oct 21 2015, 19:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Can I hit you with a cricket bat?

Bring what you want, a cricket bat, a baseball bat, a brick, a blow up doll i dont care.

Just turn up, get sparked out and give the money to a good cause of your choice.

22If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Wed Oct 21 2015, 19:11

Do I get first hit?

23If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Wed Oct 21 2015, 19:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes.

24If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Wed Oct 21 2015, 19:12

Can I use a shovel then?

25If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Wed Oct 21 2015, 19:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Use anything you want.

26If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Wed Oct 21 2015, 19:14

Just booked a £70 train up to Bolton for this, don't let me down boys.

27If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Wed Oct 21 2015, 19:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Giphy

28If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Wed Oct 21 2015, 19:23

Bit concerned now - think Scott's weight advantage may prove to be telling:

If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 37574_132622033443468_132621850110153_174482_663919_n

29If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Wed Oct 21 2015, 19:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'll need a bigger shovel.

30If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Wed Oct 21 2015, 19:51

He said I can bring what I want so I'm fetching this with me:

If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 1340830804_img-3051

Boom! Game over.

Stick your mortgage on me for an early stoppage.

31If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Wed Oct 21 2015, 20:01

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Giphy
Very Happy 
Makes me laugh every time I see this.

32If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Thu Oct 22 2015, 15:43

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'd not heard of this before, he is a Bolton bloke so some may know him. What du think? If he were comforting his partner who had been just diagnosed as terminally ill, and this child did as it seems, no excuse at all for how he reacted, but I can kind of get being in the mindset where he just snapped.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3284346/Man-jailed-year-snapped-punched-11-year-old-girl-playing-knock-run-face-released-early-appeals-court-says-sentence-harsh.html

33If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Thu Oct 22 2015, 15:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:I'd not heard of this before, he is a Bolton bloke so some may know him. What du think? If he were comforting his partner who had been just diagnosed as terminally ill, and this child did as it seems, no excuse at all for how he reacted, but I can kind of get being in the mindset where he just snapped.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3284346/Man-jailed-year-snapped-punched-11-year-old-girl-playing-knock-run-face-released-early-appeals-court-says-sentence-harsh.html
I was going to post about this yesterday as it was in the local paper but then forgot. Very Happy

I do feel that locking him up for 12months in the first place was seriously over the top considering what other offences bring.

I know he has hit her on the nose twice but why the hell did she antagonise him in the first place by knocking on the door with other kids knowing that this would wind the homeowner up.

The kids knew what they were doing.

Perhaps he should have hit the parents in the nose instead.

I can't believe that the mother actually feels that the offence warrants a 12month imprisonment, she needs to have a good look at herself and bring her daughter up better and to teach her right from wrong.

I noticed that it's always a blame the other person and never the kids fault etc, she is off her rocker.

34If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Thu Oct 22 2015, 15:54

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The bit which got me was the grandmother saying he shouldn't have done this to her grandchild because "we all did it". I didn't.

35If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Thu Oct 22 2015, 16:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I did, but I knew full well if someone caught me I'd get a smack.

Bloody chav, no one to blame but herself.

36If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Thu Oct 22 2015, 16:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I did it too. In fact we worked out a complicated system,using cotton,which allowed us to knock on 8 doors at the same time.

37If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Thu Oct 22 2015, 19:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

38If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Thu Oct 22 2015, 19:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I did it too. In fact we worked out a complicated system,using cotton,which allowed us to knock on 8 doors at the same time.
Maybe not the brightest idea as you could have had 8 nutters wanting to give you a good slapping! Very Happy

39If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Thu Oct 22 2015, 20:18

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My lad boxes, lad works lads, does the lot, when he's sixteen he'll be able to punch my head in.

Respect kids everyone.

40If it was still legal to twat kids - Page 2 Empty Re: If it was still legal to twat kids Thu Oct 22 2015, 21:00

From reading that garbled bollocks, I suspect you've had your head punched in once too often already.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum