Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abortion: Why It Should Be Legal Everywhere

+5
Angry Dad
Lyric Todkill
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Few people bug me more than the anti-abortion fanatics. I'd happily round them up and have them shot.

Anyone who still thinks abortion should be illegal should read the following story from Ireland where a woman was refused an abortion even though the baby was killing her:

BBC Website

This is Ireland, not fucking Sudan. In 2012 I can't believe abortion is still an issue, especially in a situation like this. The fact it is still illegal in Ireland is an outrage. I urge you to avoid all Irish pubs from now on in protest.

I will be hurling abuse at Keith Andrews on Saturday.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"But she said 'I'm sorry, unfortunately it's a Catholic country' and it's the law that they can't abort when the foetus is live."

Maybe ask God why he wants abortion to be illegal. I assume thats why it is... because God has told someone it's wrong?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One post in and already you've turned it into a religious theme.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I will be hurling abuse at Keith Andrews on Saturday.

Abortion: Why It Should Be Legal Everywhere 3077217049

I for one am FOR abortion - providing the foetus cannot feel anything...

Imagine if someone became pregnant through being raped, are these people then forced to have the rapist's child?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:One post in and already you've turned it into a religious theme.

Laughing

I know you're trolling with that comment as you know full well the reason she was denied was on religious grounds?

I mean, it can't be any clearer than that.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Abortion should be allowed up the age of 18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I know you're trolling with that comment as you know full well the reason she was denied was on religious grounds?

You always bring God into the argument as though he wrote an 11th commandment, thou shalt not have abortions.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

You always bring God into the argument as though he wrote an 11th commandment, thou shalt not have abortions.

Its covered by no 6 how plain is that nat.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

The abortion was denied on the basis of Religion.

You're for abortion and deeply religious. I'm not sure how you square that circle.

You'll have to show me the logic in that a book written during the dark ages is having a say on medical ethics in 2012.

utterly utterly laughable and deeply disturbing.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

The abortion was denied on the basis of Religion.

You're for abortion and deeply religious. I'm not sure how you square that circle.

You'll have to show me the logic in that a book written during the dark ages is having a say on medical ethics in 2012.

utterly utterly laughable and deeply disturbing.

How foolish of you to blame a book written centuries ago. You're as dumb as the plebs who live their life to the letter of the bible.

I believe in God, but I take everything I read in the bible with a pinch of salt, just as I do Muamba's autobiography.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You didn't address any of my points just resorted to personal insults.

I think it's fair to say you haven't got much of a leg to stand on in this one.

having religion as a source when considering what medical treatment someone should be allowed is deeply disturbing. You might "take it with a pinch of salt" but this woman is dead because someone didn't.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You didn't address any of my points just resorted to personal insults.

I think it's fair to say you haven't got much of a leg to stand on in this one.

having religion as a source when considering what medical treatment someone should be allowed is deeply disturbing. You might "take it with a pinch of salt" but this woman is dead because someone didn't.

But, once again, you seem to be blaming a book written centuries ago by people long dead. How is a book to blame for anything?

This woman is dead because she happened to be living in a backward country with outdated abortion laws.

Now, are you going to boycott all things Irish in support of me?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You know exactly what I'm saying Nat. It's impossible to defend relgion in this case I'm afraid i think most well reasoned people would agree with that.

Religion is to blame for this womans death, the reason the country has "outdated" abortion laws is because they base them on a book written in the dark ages.

If religion didn't exist there wouldn't even be a debate about the kind of treatment she'd have gotten and she'd be alive.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You know exactly what I'm saying Nat. It's impossible to defend relgion in this case I'm afraid i think most well reasoned people would agree with that.

Religion is to blame for this womans death, the reason the country has "outdated" abortion laws is because they base them on a book written in the dark ages.

If religion didn't exist there wouldn't even be a debate about the kind of treatment she'd have gotten and she'd be alive.

I can't wait for us both to die so I can wave goodbye to you as I walk through the Pearly Gates.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You know exactly what I'm saying Nat. It's impossible to defend relgion in this case I'm afraid i think most well reasoned people would agree with that.

This isn't about religion you tosser, it's about abortion. Do you agree or disagree with a womans right to terminate her child?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

as expected you haven't a leg to stand on so you resort to nonsense.

It's fine to be religious and agree that basing medical practice upon it is wrong.

It's a shame it's not more common, maybe this woman would be alive if it were.

Thank f**k for abortion is all I can say.

scary story, i love ireland but it's got its abortion laws totally wrong.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Hovis Witnesses are just as daft. They refuse to allow the medical authorities to adminster blood transfusions to them or their children even if it could mean the difference between life and death. They say it is against their religion. The Hovis Witnesses are not recognised as a bona fide religion by the World Council of Churches because they see them as a profit making organisation.

If it came to a choice between letting my children have blood to save their lives or give up brown bread for life then I know which I would choose.

bryan robson

David Ngog
David Ngog

For Catholics, the Pope is the ultimate authority, not the Bible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum