Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Corbyn Nuts not to bomb Syria?

+8
scottjames30
Norpig
Soul Kitchen
wanderlust
Chairmanda
rammywhite
xmiles
Bolton Nuts
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Is Corbyn Nuts not to bomb Syria? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Corbyn Nuts not to bomb Syria? Wed Dec 02 2015, 12:01

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Just interested to see what you think. My point was that publicly the Tories claim they want to cut immigration to tens of thousands, yet behind closed doors it emerges they want to increase it to hit economic targets. So they seem to be misleading core voters like yourself by telling you one thing but doing another.

Unless that article was written by George Osborne you're talking bollocks.

Are you not even a little annoyed that you're being lied to by the people you voted for? It would piss me off if Corbyn came out pro-bombing Syria, that's not why I supported him, why do you choose to bury your head in the sand and pretend nothing's happened?

42Is Corbyn Nuts not to bomb Syria? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Corbyn Nuts not to bomb Syria? Wed Dec 02 2015, 12:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Are you not even a little annoyed that you're being lied to by the people you voted for? It would piss me off if Corbyn came out pro-bombing Syria, that's not why I supported him, why do you choose to bury your head in the sand and pretend nothing's happened?

I long since gave up being annoyed when politicians lie to me. It's hardly a new thing. Labour were just as guilty under Tony Blair.

As I've said, I voted Tory mainly because they are better equipped to sort out the financial mess. I don't doubt they'll bullshit virtually every day while they do it.

It's not right, and I'd happily round the lot of 'em up and make them face a firing squad, but it is what it is.

43Is Corbyn Nuts not to bomb Syria? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Corbyn Nuts not to bomb Syria? Wed Dec 02 2015, 12:05

Kin 'ell, they're arguing about what to call them now.

Forget whether or not we should bomb Syria, that's obviously the important question of the day.....

44Is Corbyn Nuts not to bomb Syria? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Corbyn Nuts not to bomb Syria? Wed Dec 02 2015, 12:20

Breadman wrote:Kin 'ell, they're arguing about what to call them now.

Forget whether or not we should bomb Syria, that's obviously the important question of the day.....

Cameron can't even say it, it's Daesh not Dash you twat.

45Is Corbyn Nuts not to bomb Syria? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Corbyn Nuts not to bomb Syria? Wed Dec 02 2015, 12:24

He's developing a lovely bald patch at the back now as well.

Good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum