Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dougie Freedman predicted Bolton's downfall after missing out on play-offs to Leicester in 2013

+10
doffcocker
terenceanne
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
Norpig
wanderlust
xmiles
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a terrible manager that joined us for all the wrong reasons. £££

He also broke many records in his time with bwfc, all bad ones. He brought in players and then told the fans that said players weren't good enough

He also spouted the same boring shite after every defeat, with some belters such as "I like to control games without the ball" 

And the way he treated respected players at the club and alienated young talented players was a disgrace.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:That's because you live miles away and don't get to here the gossip!

I "here" the gossip on the forums.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:That's because you live miles away and don't get to here the gossip!

Thanks teach!
I here it from from folk in the know!
Boggers summed it up above your comment.

Fuck freedman

Hes the ghost of xmas past.

It the ghost of xmas future that we need to worry about

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Thanks teach!

You "here" it from folk in the know and I "here" it on twitter and the forums and we both hered the same things... must be great living so close to the ground getting all that juicy goss.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:He's a terrible manager that joined us for all the wrong reasons. £££

He also broke many records in his time with bwfc, all bad ones. He brought in players and then told the fans that said players weren't good enough

He also spouted the same boring shite after every defeat, with some belters such as "I like to control games without the ball" 

And the way he treated respected players at the club and alienated young talented players was a disgrace.
:agree:

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Plus he was a fucking jock who cudn't speke propper!!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Thanks teach!

You "here" it from folk in the know and I "here" it on twitter and the forums and we both hered the same things... must be great living so close to the ground getting all that juicy goss.

Yes it is and I actually go to games as well!!

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Not a Doogie fan but I do believe him on this one.

Club has been going down for 10 years well before Doogie did his bit to help us stoop further.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It all started to unravel that fateful Saturday morning when the back page headline said Allardyce to walk.
A million for Viduka turned down by fat phil but ginger nuts had millions to spend!!
Oh to have had a crystal ball!

Last edited by Soul Kitchen on Tue Dec 08 2015, 16:23; edited 1 time in total

Where did you here the news first SK?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Where did you here the news first SK?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Freedman had it far easier than Lennon's got it now. He came in back when the club still had firm ambitions of getting back to the Prem and was still capable of competing with other top Championship clubs for players.

Whatever you think of Medo, Spearing, Baptiste, Beckford, etc, Lennon has never had the resources to bring in players of that calibre. Freedman did actually make some "big" signings, even if he was restricted towards the end mainly to freebies and loans. Lennon has just had to make do with overweight, unfit past-its, and complete unknowns from the lower leagues of Spain, Italy, etc.

With respect to the few posters that tended to defend Dougie, it's a lot easier to sympathise with the guy as a victim of circumstances when you're not watching the dross every other week. I can honestly say that despite how bad we are, there's not many things I'd do massively different to Lennon. Freedman was just mindlessly negative and completely random in terms of dropping players and bringing others in, to the point where you had to wonder how much better off we'd be if we had five or ten million to give him. Forest really are a dreadful team and he's got more talent to work with there than he ever had at Bolton.

As for the Danny Ings claim, I'm sure Burnley were more than happy to offload him for a few quid more than they bought him for a year previously. Makes total sense to me.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Danny Ings would've been shit for us.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

bwfc1874 wrote:Treated very poorly by Bolton fans, dealt with similarly horrendous circumstances but got absolutely no leeway.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If only we had a LIKE button.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Treated very poorly by Bolton fans, dealt with similarly horrendous circumstances but got absolutely no leeway.

Biggie, we do have an agree icon you know.

It looks like this :agree:  Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But if we had a like button, everyone would click that button and not reply to posts though.

There would be no one chatting...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum