Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It makes you wonder!

+4
Bolton Nuts
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21It makes you wonder! - Page 2 Empty Re: It makes you wonder! Thu Dec 10 2015, 16:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I find it hard to believe that so many people DONT believe that there is other life out there. The solar system is endless, so it's pretty naive of us humans to think we are the only supreme beings in existence.

22It makes you wonder! - Page 2 Empty Re: It makes you wonder! Thu Dec 10 2015, 16:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope they come.
It'll be nice to see them................ Very Happy

23It makes you wonder! - Page 2 Empty Re: It makes you wonder! Thu Dec 10 2015, 16:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I find it hard to believe that so many people DONT believe that there is other life out there. The solar system is endless, so it's pretty naive of us humans to think we are the only supreme beings in existence.
I think it's more that they don't want to believe due to fear of what's out there, the unknown.

They could be the same as us with how we look etc but have more advanced technology etc.

They could hold the key to solving a lot of our world's problems.

I bet they could really help us.

24It makes you wonder! - Page 2 Empty Re: It makes you wonder! Thu Dec 10 2015, 21:45

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I genuinely believe there is something out there. The problem is distance, and communication.

As an avid Science fiction reader, I often see the comment asking how  the world would react if another species made an appearance. It would be a severe shock to all of us, for them to come to us would indicate they are far in advance of us technologically, and, as they say, thats a whle new story.

Having said that, I'd still like to see proof before I go on my own celestial cruise Very Happy

25It makes you wonder! - Page 2 Empty Re: It makes you wonder! Thu Dec 10 2015, 21:49

gloswhite wrote:
As an avid Science fiction reader

You had me at avid

Let me know if you fancy test driving something im working on glos.

26It makes you wonder! - Page 2 Empty Re: It makes you wonder! Thu Dec 10 2015, 21:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I genuinely believe there is something out there. The problem is distance, and communication.

As an avid Science fiction reader, I often see the comment asking how  the world would react if another species made an appearance. It would be a severe shock to all of us, for them to come to us would indicate they are far in advance of us technologically, and, as they say, thats a whle new story.

Having said that, I'd still like to see proof before I go on my own celestial cruise Very Happy
I love The Twilight Zone,and this one is great. Makes you wonder if we really want to meet them.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2f15dh

27It makes you wonder! - Page 2 Empty Re: It makes you wonder! Thu Dec 10 2015, 22:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

y2johnny wrote:
gloswhite wrote:

You had me at avid

Happy to. I've found that since I bought a kindle a couple of years or so ago, the amount I read is increasing all the time. Not only that, a lot of the minor/new authors quite often come up with some original ideas.

28It makes you wonder! - Page 2 Empty Re: It makes you wonder! Thu Dec 10 2015, 22:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love Ray Bradbury. More fantasy than SF but still great.

29It makes you wonder! - Page 2 Empty Re: It makes you wonder! Thu Dec 10 2015, 22:19

gloswhite wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
gloswhite wrote:

You had me at avid

Happy to. I've found that since I bought a kindle a couple of years or so ago, the amount I read is increasing all the time. Not only that, a lot of the minor/new authors quite often come up with some original ideas.

Cool. Cheers glos. You are now named test subject 8 Smile

30It makes you wonder! - Page 2 Empty Re: It makes you wonder! Thu Dec 10 2015, 22:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just had to watch the Twilight Zone clip, all the way through.
Used to watch it all the time as a kid, scared the life out of me sometimes.

31It makes you wonder! - Page 2 Empty Re: It makes you wonder! Thu Dec 10 2015, 22:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Just had to watch the Twilight Zone clip, all the way through.
Used to watch it all the time as a kid, scared the life out of me sometimes.
Got every episode on DVD. Love it.

32It makes you wonder! - Page 2 Empty Re: It makes you wonder! Thu Dec 10 2015, 22:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum