Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Makes You Uncomfortable?

+6
aaron_bwfc
Lofty_Love
largehat
wanderlust
Quent
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 12:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just been on my Facebook page for the first time in months and there are pages and pages of shite written by "friends" and family. You know the sort, what mood people are in or what mindnumbingly boring task they are just about to do.

I actually feel uncomfortable reading this crap, I feel embarrassed for the people writing it.

People have said on this site that watching Terror Connor interviewed after Wolves had been relegated was uncomfortable....so what makes you uncomfortable?

2What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 12:42

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hookers with standards.

3What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 12:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Threads that belong in teenage girl chat mags

4What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 13:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderlust, you are becoming a bit of a knob. Watch your step.

5What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 13:07

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Watching certain types of violence in films makes me uncomfortable.

I'm fine with stabbings, shootings, people having limbs hacked off, people being burned to death and people getting their heads slammed in car doors, that kind of thing.

I am uncomfortable watching realistic depictions of people getting an absolute thrashing, I don't like watching films which show this. There's a scene in a movie called Layer Cake where there is a depiction of a bloke eating a greasy English breakfast and then as soon as he is finished, he has the absolute shit kicked out of him. It's possibly the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.

Another thing that makes me uncomfortable is other people's grief. Not the event that has caused the grief, or my own grief, but that of other people. Both in real life and in fiction/films.

6What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 13:10

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've just been on my Facebook page for the first time in months and there are pages and pages of shite written by "friends" and family. You know the sort, what mood people are in or what mindnumbingly boring task they are just about to do.

I actually feel uncomfortable reading this crap, I feel embarrassed for the people writing it.

agreed. what compels educated people to tell the world what they had for lunch or what they watched on tv? i hate facebook and what i'ts doing to society.

7What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 13:12

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

hard sofas

8What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 13:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Watching certain types of violence in films makes me uncomfortable.

I'm fine with stabbings, shootings, people having limbs hacked off, people being burned to death and people getting their heads slammed in car doors, that kind of thing.

I agree actually. I like horror films, but the current trend seems to be to be as graphic as possible, forget the plot.

I watched a film recently, Wolf Creek or something, where one of the teenage girls had her spine broken so she was paralyzed when the baddie raped her. Really, really sick.

9What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 13:18

Seeing Bolton above Rovers. Thankfully it didn't last long.

10What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 13:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I get uncomfortable on facebook when I see chavs putting long messages on that they have copied off some other idiot about how england is england anymore because foreigners are getting our jobs and some crap catchphrase under it inside a st.georges flag.

11What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 13:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Threads that belong in teenage girl chat mags

Like.

12What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 13:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:hard sofas

Also like.

13What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 13:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The truth often makes me uncomfortable. For instance, Is it true that we are going down ?

14What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 13:36

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

That just makes me upset

15What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 13:42

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:Watching certain types of violence in films makes me uncomfortable.

I agree actually. I like horror films, but the current trend seems to be to be as graphic as possible, forget the plot.

I watched a film recently, Wolf Creek or something, where one of the teenage girls had her spine broken so she was paralyzed when the baddie raped her. Really, really sick.

Yep, I've seen that, it is horrible.

He cuts her spinal cord at the base of her spine with a hunting knife and calls her "a head on a stick". The psycho in that film is called Mick Taylor. I know someone who does scam baiting pretending to be Mick Taylor, living in the Aussie outback.

I'd still rather watch that than see someone punched to the ground and having their head stamped on.

16What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 13:49

The Reebok Rebels always made me uncomfortable.

17What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 18:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Seeing mentally disturbed people in the street, having an event. Not because they are mentally disturbed, but because I don't have the knowledge, or understanding, and sometimes the courage, to go and help them.

I managed to reduce these incidents by not visiting Blackburn for years. (cheap shot, my apologies)

18What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 22:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

When im lying in bed at night and i feel like i want to go to the toilet and i dont really but its uncomfortable and im not going to get any sleep. So i go and spend half an hour trying to force out that little noblet thats been bugging me. Whew the strain of it talk about hard work,but its all worth it when it does finally show. Nothing like a nice big cowpat in the morning, cant beat it.

19What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 22:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Other peoples brats.

20What Makes You Uncomfortable? Empty Re: What Makes You Uncomfortable? Tue Apr 24 2012, 23:04

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Sitting on a toilet seat that is still warm from someone else's bottom. Happens sometimes at work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum